19

December 6
6:51 a.m

"Baby we're here," I say as the plane lands. I look over to see her trying to drink everything in. Neither of us have ever been to Paris, so this should be fun.

We came today because yesterday was Kyler's birthday and he turned eight. Of course we weren't going to miss his birthday. Especially his eighth.

Soon, we were stepping out of the cab and were opening our hotel sweet. It's awesome that my mom could pay for this. I'm going to pay her everything back but for right now, we both need to thoroughly enjoy this. We need this.

"BABY WE ARE IN PARIS!" She yells and starts running around the sweet before she jumps up on the couch and starts jumping on it.

"I know," I smile and strut my hot ass over towards her, "I love you so much," I trail out and kiss all over her face as she jumps into my arms.

"Let's make a deal. Every night, we will go to sex positions dot com and try a new sex position," I suggest and she just starts hysterically laughing.

"Deal," she holds her hand out and we shake.

"So tonight...." She trails off.

"Tonight and the last night we should make love. You know...'cause it is our honeymoon," I smile and watch her play with her wedding ring.

A smile breaks out on her face and she nods, "okay."

--
3:50 p.m

I place my lips on Jason's cheek as he smiles into the camera of his gold iPhone 6s. I hear the sound of the camera snapping, signaling that he took the picture.

I remove my lips from his cheek and start speaking quickly, wanting to see the picture.

"Awh," I smile and look at the picture. The water in the background, the sun shining bright as the trees swayed in the wind - it was amazing. I loved it.

"Send this to my phone, please."

"Okay baby," he smiles and we start walking along the beach again.

"Tonight, we're gonna go see the Eiffel Tower," he speaks as he kicks the water in my direction.

"Nuh-uh!" I gasp and my head snaps up in excitement as I stare into his eyes, "we are?! For real?!"

"Yes baby," he laughs and wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my lips one...two...three quick times.

After a long day at the beach, we make it back to the sweet. We make popcorn and sit down to watch Ride Along with Ice Cube and Kevin Heart.

"Kevin is so hot," I smile and stare as he picks up a gun, but it's too heavy for him - making me laugh.

"Uhm..." Jason looks at me out of the corner of his eyes, "honey, I'm the hottest guy on this earth."

"I know," I smile and kiss his lips.

"I love you," he smiles and feeds me a piece of popcorn.

"I love you too," I mumble as I chew my popcorn.

--
9:10 p.m

"C'mon baby, the Eiffel Tower is more important than that thing you call makeup," he mumbles with his chin on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my neck as he stared at me through the mirror.

"I have a reputation to uphold," I giggle and put my eyebrow filler on.

"For who?" His voice sounds squeaky due to him raising it.

"Paris," I laugh and gently elbow him in the stomach.

"Fine," he mumbles and goes to walk out of the bathroom, "but I want you down stairs in twenty minutes baby."

"You got it."

•••

"Oh my..." I smile as I walk back into the hotel suite, "that was the most beautiful experience I have ever had."

"Same," Jason walks in after me and lays his coat over one of the chairs, "cuddle with me."

I watch as he plops down onto the black leather couch and signals for me to lie with him.

I quickly oblige and lay down beside of him. We watched t.v. for a while and I suddenly started thinking.

My mouth started speaking without letting my words fall through a filter and I could feel him tense up as I said my next six words, "I want to get pregnant again."

I hear Jason gulp and I turn around so we could have a serious conversation.

"Baby why do you want another kid? We have four," his eyebrows were furrowed and his nose was scrunched up just a tad bit.

"What about our fifth baby?..." I frown.

He was thinking about something. He was hesitant about telling me and I want to know. I started to pry at him, letting him know that I want to know why we can't have another baby. Maybe why he doesn't want another baby?

"You were shot in the stomach, Em," he softly spoke in my ear while rubbing my back.

"So? I recovered from that, Jason. I want another baby."

"The doctors said you can't, okay?! I didn't want to tell you Emily but you wouldn't stop -" he was crying now, "I just want...I want another baby too but how? How Em?"

"What?" I was shocked.

Can't have another baby?

What about our fifth baby?

What about another baby girl for Audrey to play with?

What am I going to do?

How am I going to live with myself?

"Oh my god," I whisper and tears don't hesitate to start pouring out of my eye sockets, "oh my god..."

What a first night at the honeymoon sweet.

A:N - I got my iPhone 6 niggaaaaas👌🏻👌🏻 but anyways I love you walk! Happy merry late xmas!