Chapter Ten: The Date

It was around 4 o' clock in the afternoon, I dragged myself out of the couch and went upstairs. I picked my phone up to call mom to tell her that I was going out. I called mom, I told mom that I was going out on a date she got all happy and asked if I needed any help in getting dressed; but I told her not to worry about that, let her just come home when she is finished working and that I'll dress myself up. Surprisingly she had plans for the night also and didn't even tell me anything, so she would also be out for the night, she had her second date with the doctor. Well I don't really want a step-father but if he will make her happy and not do anything that dad did, I'm okay with them dating. Besides, mom is her own big woman so who am I to stop her from doing what she wants. She also said that she has to go on a business trip and after her date she would be leaving for that.

I went searching in the closet for something to wear, "What should I wear?" I asked myself. I wondered, what should I wear? How should I dress? Classy or just casual? I've never been on a date even though I'm in my senior year of high school. I have always been thinking about school work and nothing else really, I finally decided to wear a dress but what colour? I picked out a red dress with a blue waist band, straps and buttons, I always like the combination of red and blue plus even Antonio liked those colours. I placed the dress on the bed and got undressed. I went to take a shower.

After the shower I dried my skin and got my undergarments which were a red bra with blue dots and a red and blue underwear, yeah I know right I'm just a freak that like everything to match but that's just me. I applied lotion to skin and slipped the dress on. I got my silver chain with the little red heard pendant along with its matching bracelet and earrings. I did a simple make-up, I just applied powder to my face with a light coat of red eye shadow lined with blue, I did use a little of black eye liner but not too much to over do it. I applied lip gloss and sprayed my favourite fragrant as I would always do. 

I did some curls in my hair and left it loose, I clipped up some to keep some hair away from my face and just left the short ones out as a little bang or whatever you call it, it was in curls though. I forgot to pick out my footwear, I pondered on whether I should wear flats or heels. I finally decided to wear heels but a shoe with a little heel not too high, I chose my blue and silver heels. I got my silver coloured purse and placed my phone along with some money into the purse. 

I heard a knock on the door, I guess its Antonio. He's already here to pick me up, its sort of a bit early though. Oh well but I was all ready to go.

I went down and opened the door to see a handsome young man dressed in a red shirt with a blue tie and a black pants, along with a black coat. His brown hair was in a messy 'I don't care' style, messy but still so perfect. He looked so handsome but one thing he always wear and that's his sneakers, he had on a black Jordan's.

Antonio gave me this cute little smile, sort of a smirk and said, "Hey," in such a very sexy voice.

I replied back with a, "Hey."

"So we're dressing up to match," he said and chuckled, "You look very gorgeous," staring at me and looking at me from head to toe and biting his bottom lip.

"You don't look bad yourself," I stated, "so lets go." As I closed the door placed the key into my purse, mom had the other key so she would be able to go in. 

"Yeah lets go," he replied as he led me to a matte black Mazda which had shine rims. Antonio being a gentleman opened the door for me and I got in, he closed the door went around to the driver's side and got in. By the way, I like matte coloured cars especially a black Mazda RX 8, it looks very cool with tainted windows.

We pulled off, I started the conversation, "Nice ride," I said.

"Yeah, I got my license and my parents lent me the car," he stated.