Chapter Twenty-Two: She's still mine

~Antonio's POV~

"Son, we need to talk," I turned around to see dad, my real dad, the Vampire King, standing at the door. I was sitting on the window sill, looking out of the window at the trees, still thinking of Emma. "Yeah, sure," I replied. 

Dad came in and closed the door, he sat on the bed. "I know it hurts you to be away from her but you are in line for the throne and you need to be prepared for that," dad stated.

"Did you know that she is trying to move on so much that she might just forget me and be with some other guy named Jason," I said looking at dad, "The persons who I have appointed to watch over her, said that they saw her with a guy named Jason."

"I know how you feel right now but it is very important that you learn how to run this kingdom before you take it over, you will get her back but not for now," dad said tilting his head to the side.

***

I may be away from Emma but she is still mine, I just hope these days fly by fast in order for me be back with her. I am sure that there is not much to learn about running the Vampire Empire/kingdom, so we will be back together soon; but I hope she doesn't forget me and how much I love her. 

My dad, has taken over the throne from my grandfather; all of my family are vampires it would be a little strange that I fell in love with a human, so dad did not tell any of the family members not even mom. Mom came from a highly reputable family in the vampire empire, she and my dad fell in love when they were young. I have a sister only but I do not really know her. From what I have heard she is a bit mean to people at times but otherwise I do not know.

Almost all of my family are good vampires but there bound to have bad ones in our family too. We govern both bad and good vampires but we can't control the bad vampires on whose blood they suck. That is the only thing that they (the bad vampires) have control of, their eating habit. 

I wanted to meet Emma, to see her, to hear her voice and to know that everything was alright with her for myself, but unfortunately I cannot do that. All I could think about was her, what made me angry was that she actually was with another boy, Jason. Him of all persons, the football captain, I think she knows better; but he once like her, that I know for a fact. I do not know if his feelings are real this time though he used to like her a lot but due to him making me promise not to tell her that he asked about her often, I did not tell her anything even though she was not my girlfriend but best friend at that time.

No matter what, she is still mine and no one can separate us, for our love is too strong. She will always be mine.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hope you people liked it!! Please Vote and comment!! <3 love you all.

As I did not do much elaboration on Antonio's family, I wrote this chapter just to give you an idea about his family.

Thank you for reading!! <3