Chapter Seventeen: Back to School

Going back to school, the second term, I just hope no one heard about what I had done the day school was closed; but so much has happened after that, so many things that my life is finally awesome. I could not wait to meet Antonio though because we have not talked to each other in about a day or so. 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock and then to the smell of mom making breakfast. I did my usual routine, which was now: do my stretches to make sure I was full awake and that proceed to the bathroom for my morning bath.

After taking a bath, drying my skin, applying lotion to my skin and placing my undergarments on, I got my well ironed uniform which I had not worn for a couple of weeks due to school being closed. Our school uniform was a box pleated skirt along with a white shirt and a long pants for the boys with a white shirt also, along with a tie.

Upon entering the kitchen, mom was already dressed ready to go to work. We quickly ate breakfast together and she dropped me to school, which she has never done before.

Antonio was already there at school, standing next to the fountain waiting for me, when I arrived. I got out of the car, after hugging mom and telling her, "Good bye."

Antonio stood there in his uniform looking very handsome, he always looked good in anything and everything he wore. When he saw me walking towards him, he also began to walk towards me. We hugged, he gave me a bear hug, holding me tightly.

"Good morning, Em, my love," Antonio said as we pulled away from the hug.

"Good morning, Ant," I chuckled.

"Seriously, Ant? don't you have anything else to call me?" He questioned.  "Alright, I'll just call you by your name," I replied. 

We went to assembly, after which to classes. Antonio had changed some of his classes that he took and I also changed some of the classes which I took, since I decided to take a different career path; so we were now in similar classes. In the different classes we were in together, we either sat beside or opposite each other.

"Good morning, class," Miss Alexandra said entering that class, which was followed by a set of 'Good mornings' by that class. Mrs. Alexandra was the Chemistry teacher, I always took most of the Science subjects so this was no big change for me. She was a short rather slim, red-headed, middle-aged woman. She would just normally dress in a simple skirt with a vest and blouse, but today she was wearing a lovely purple dress, there were not any designs on the dress but it was pretty; I guess she must have made a change for the new year.

Each class was so fantastic and in any class when Antonio saw that I was bored, he would ask the teacher fun questions just to make the class seem more interesting. 

At lunch, the same girl who liked Antonio came up to us, when she saw us together, "Hey, Antonio," she said placing her hands on his chest. Right there and then I wanted to slap her and say get your hands of 'mi hombre', but I just kept my cool. Antonio pushed her hands away, placed his hand around me and said, "I sorry, but you can't do such things and look at the time you see fit to that right in front of my girlfriend..." Being interrupted by her, oh by the way her name was Stashly, "Wait, Wait the two of you are together?!?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?," Antonio said, she was left in shock. Stashly stood there frozen solid, so we just walked away. Lunch with him was awesome, we still talked as usual but the conversations we had just seemed more interesting. 

The afternoon classes were exhausting; there were Gym classes and Physics. Physics classes were not exhausting but Gym class was. Physics class was so interesting, we continued on the topic of: 'Quantum Physics' which is also know as Quantum Mechanics/ The Quantum Theory; It was discussed how the two Physicists Neils Bohr and Albert Einstein developed the theory and how it is very useful in the modern ages of today. Even though they had many debates about that specific theory, today their debates have helped us to understand the Quantum Theory better. 

After school, I had to go to the library to do some research, so Antonio accompanied me to the library, after which he dropped me home. 

-------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this far hope you continue to read on more

I'm so sorry about this chapter being boring but I need inspiration, normally I'm inspired by a song but I can't seem to find the right song to inspire me. Feel free to Comment and Vote!! <3