Chapter Thirty-nine

The wedding was approaching very quickly and I have not picked a dress as yet. About two days we went shopping for a dress but I did not find any that suited my likings so today there will be dress designer coming with some designs to show me. Antonio's parents said that they will try to make it, the wedding, very human-like for me so it would not be too awkward for my side of the family. They already accepted my in the family as their own daughter.

My time here is really getting to be like my normal life. Even though they are vampires who survive on blood, especially human blood.

"Baby, I know that we have been avoiding this topic a lot but I really need to know, when the time comes, will you accept the transformation process of becoming a vampire? My parents have ruled for about a thousand years and I want you to always be by my side, so are you ready? Well when the time comes that is?" Antonio sounded a bit worried. I know that he is worried that I may not be ready when the time comes but I am confident in myself that I will be.

"I will be," I said confidently, looking up at him. We were currently lying in bed, just relaxing. He gave me a peck on the lips but soon it turned out to be a heated kiss.

"Let us save the rest for our honeymoon," Antonio whispered as he pulled away leaving me breathless. He hovered over me with a sly smirk playing on his lips. He began to lean in again but ...

The door bursted open and in stormed Annah, Antonio's sister. "Shiz, did I interrupt something," she slowed down as he saw what was about to play out before her. Both Antonio's head and mine snapped in the direction of her. Antonio turned back his attention back to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips he got off the bed in a flash, "I'll see you later." He winked at me then disappeared, knowing what he meant I just shrugged it off.

I sat up on the bed, "Yes?" I said snapping Annah out of her daze.

"Do you have any idea how late you are?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "I thought you said -" I stopped as I looked over at the time.

Crap, I over spent my time with Antonio, I told him to remind me about the time but he seemed to have been a naughty boy. I am quite sure that he didn't forget.

We hurried downstairs into some room. I was in such a hurry that I didn't even look at my surroundings where we were going, I just followed Annah.

As soon has we stepped into the room I was met with the gazes of my mother, my future mother in law and my sister with my future sister in law by my side; and of course the designer was also there.

They all gave me disappointed looks and I smiled sheepishly at them.

A few hours later, I kept looking through the designs with them and by 'them' I mean my mother along with the rest of them, by my side helping me to choose which one I wanted.

They had done all the other necessarily arrangements, I only had to make sure that I looked like the perfect bride. Which wasn't too hard since I was already perfect my imperfections. Hey, I like to compliment my own self, okay? The words of encouragement from myself was really helping my in boosting my confidence. I really hope that I don't trip and fall in front of everyone, especially on my wedding day. That would be so embarrassing.

I took a look at the most perfect dress ever. It was elegant yet simple but fit for a Royal wedding. "This is the one!" I exclaimed as I jumped up in the air with joy of finally being able to pick out my wedding dress. The dress I would wear on the day that would change my life forever. The day that I start a new life with the person I love the most. The day get legally accepted into a new family. The day I start a family with my husband to be, Antonio. The day I fulfill one of my dreams. The day I marry to the love of my life knowing that he is nothing like my father. Knowing that he will always protect me, always love me, always care for me and always be there for me. I love him, Antonio.

Now that I think about it, there is no more nervousness in me, I am confident that I will totally rock this dress. Once I keep this attitude up I will be able to go through my wedding day without embarrassing myself.

This is it, I will be married to the love of my life and maybe even have children. Maybe this was not what I expected life to be but this is more than I ever expected. Not that it is a bad thing or anything it's just that you never know what to expect from life so you must always have faith and hope, while living life to it's fullest; just enjoying life while it lasted with all the people that you love.

The transformation might enable me to be immortal but still, I will appreciate everyday like it is my last.

Life is what you make it. We are all given life, not a good life nor bad life, just life itself. Whether we term it bad or not, it is because of the outcome of out decisions and choices in life. The mistakes that we make, just strengthens us more to deal with life until our purpose is fulfilled.

It is time, time for me leave everything behind and lead a new life with someone else, that someone is Ezra, Antonio. I hardly called him by any of his other names so by calling him Ezra its kind of strange.

I'm gonna love you like I'm lose you, Antonio. No other better way to live than with the person whom you love. Even if all that, that person has to offer you is love, just hold onto that love. Someday everything will be alright, two heads are stronger than one.

Two separate persons joined together by the special bond of love they share.

{NOT EDITED}