Chapter Thirty

{Pic of Emma's mother wedding dress also the hairstyle} 

The day was finally here, the day mom gets married. I know for a fact that she is going to be really happy and I am really happy for her, she deserves this after the way dad used to treat her; she deserves to be happy, to have a happily ever after. 

The organ started to play signalling that is it time. My arm was hooked with some guy I did not even know. After the flower girl went in walking down, came us the bridesmaid. 

I walked slowly as did the boy or so to speak the man that had my hand hooked with his. I saw Jason and he smile at me and I smiled back at him with no hesitation. I took at the side of the altar in between/ in the middle of Nile and Natalia. 

Mom came walking down the aisle, she had her eyes locked into a stare with her soon to be husband. I looked at her then at him, they both had broad smiles on their faces. She walked up to the altar without breaking her gaze with Mr. Edwards, my soon to be stepfather. You know, Natalia was lucky to have a father like him, considering that she is not his biological daughter, I found that out when we moved in by them. Oh by the way, my room is right next to hers, now isn't that awesome, NOT. I do not know but I have this feeling that she would try to separate me and Jason, not like it such a big deal considering that I do know whether I feel the same way about him as how he feels for me. No, no wait; I do think I feel the same way about him so yes,yes it is a big deal. No wait, I do not know if I am just feeling this way because he was there for me when Antonio was not there.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of there two wonderful people," he priest said bringing me out of my little trans. 

***

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the priest announced and Mr. Edwards kissed my mom, in my eyes that was a bit gross; I guess that was because she was my mom. And everyone cheered on.

They both walked out of the church holding hands.

***

I went to look for Jason, I was back to backing turning around looking for him. Someone came from behind and placed their hands over my eyes covering them, I tried moving the person's hand but it was of no use. "Guess who?" a familiar voice said, it was Jason. "Jason?" I questioned even though I knew that it was him. "No, guess again," he said.  "Jason, I know that it is you," I said.

He removed his hands from my eyes and I turned around to face him. "How do you know me so well?" Jason asked. "I just know," I replied.

We went to the dance floor and danced, it was not a slow song it was a very active song so soon we were both tired so we decided to take a break. We sat down by the bar, I only had a glass of water to drink while Jason had something strong, or so I guess judging by the name of the drink he called for.

He was almost done with three drinks of the same kind which he called for, "I have never seen you dance to a song of that type?" he said as he brought me close to him. "Well you do not know me that well then," I stated.

"Hmmm, is that so?" he said, as he brought his lips close to mine. I nodded. Our lips were not that far apart when someone called for me and I looked to see that it was Nile. She said that mom wanted to see me. Jason groaned in annoyance, I guess because she interrupted the moment we were about to kiss and I looked at him, I kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

"Hey mom and..." I trailed off. I seriously did not know what call him. "You can call me whatever you want," Mr. Edwards said bring me out of my thoughts deciding what to call him. "I will figure that out later, so what did you two love birds want to talk about?" I questioned, mom seemed to blush at my comment about them being two love birds. 

"Yeah, so we were wondering if you would be alright to spend the two weeks with Natalia in New York since we will be going on our honeymoon?" mom stated. What?!? I do not know, that might be a maybe but then again it might be a straight no. I kept wondering, trying to decide whether to go to New York with her or risk being that big house all by myself, not that I am scared of being in a house by myself or anything is just that the house is just too big for a tiny person like to be in for two whole damn weeks.

"So is it a yes or no?" Mr. Edwards questioned. "I don't really know at this moment," I stated.

"Okay, well go and find Natalia, she will tell you her plans and you will know whether you want to go or not," and with mom having said that I went off searching for her.

Oh wait, I should go look for Jason first. I looked at the bar where I had left him but there was no Jason there. I wondered around looking for him, I did not seem to find him nor Natalia anywhere. That might seem a bit suspicious but I trust Jason or so that is what though until what I saw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey!!

Thank you for reading so much!! I really appreciate it.

Love you guys so much!! <3

Don't forget to comment, telling me what you think about the chapter and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter.