Chapter Thirty-Two: Off to study

It has been three weeks since what happened, happened. Jason and I are friends still, but he decided to go to the same community college as Natalia since he now knows that nothing could and will never happen between us. Natalia and I have patched things up, so we are good. She is sort if a good person, the only thing that is holding in the 'sort of' part is because of what she did, she knew what she was doing because she was sober, so it'll take some time.

It is time, time for me to move on from High School to a much higher learning facility. Harvard University to be exact. I cannot wait to be there, you know Harvard has the second most best medical classes, so to me that is awesome. I will make a start fresh and stay far away from anything that has to do with guys on the whole. I don't really think that I will be able to even notice anyone since my focus will be on my studies and nothing else. Going to university will be a good thing for me, I need the distraction; because I think about Antonio a lot even though he is gone.

The feeling of someone watching me is still strong and it is really weird, it is like I am being stalked. What if it is a serial killer and I am next, Nah can't be I have had that feeling of being watched for a long time now and if some one wanted to kill me they would have done that a long time ago. No, but still this is strange, I never received any threats so it cannot be a killer, or at least I think so. I am just going to ignore this feeling from on wards, I don't see why I should look into it because whosoever is watching me or for what is it 'Stalking' me never hurt me so I will just leave that as that. It is good to finally know what it is like to feels like to be stalked though, well that is just what I thought so do not judge. Weird, right?

My mother and I went shopping for clothes so now all the clothes I will be going off with will be new, simply because it is a new step ahead in my life so new step, new things. Now that it is said 'New Step' I need to forget the past, forget about what used to happen before I tried to commit suicide and forget all about the guy that broke my heart, Antonio. You can't break something that has already been broken so there so nothing anyone can do or say to make me feel bad about myself or anything. At Oxford you wear uniforms but at Harvard that is not needed. I am so happy because I used to wear a uniform to Middle school and to High school so finally glad to get out of those things. Yay!!

Now I must get back to the present.

I packed my suitcase last night so I do not have to worry about packing today, just get ready to go then say my goodbyes and I'm off to study. Well that is just my plan, I am just here sitting on my bed for the last time until I come back which will be in about five years, dressed in my clothes ready to leave. I had on a blue loose tank top and a navy blue jeans, I tried a different style this time by wearing black velvety dr. martens, which was high top. I wore a simple chain and stud earring to go along with the outfit. I got my one shoulder bag and put it over my head so that it was across my body, I got my suitcase and went downstairs.

Ah, the struggle I had to carry my suitcase down the stairs. Me, poor me, so weak with nobody to help me fetch it downstairs. Little ole' me.

I met with my mom at the door, who was already waiting for me. Mom was driving me to there, it's going to be a long journey but it is good that it is with my mom, someone that loves me and my return of that love I give.

After putting my suitcase in the trunk, I hopped in the front seat and my mom drove off. On our way we talked about my plan on what I am going to do and how I am going to stick to that plan. 

Oh did I mention, I turned seventeen a few days ago and the strangest thing happened. Guess what, when I got back from a dinner with my mom and new family, I found a red rose along with a little cute teddy bear. There was a card on the teddy and it said, 'Happy Birthday! I love you!! <3' It was really weird. I told my mother about it and well we did not know who it was from.

***

My mother dropped my off and we said our goodbyes, she did let some tear escape and the words she used made me feel really loved. I am really glad I got to hear those words from her, which were and I quote, "It feels like I just got to know and love my little daughter and now she is going away..." Yes indeed that was true but still. 

I walked into the black gates of Harvard, which had a brick wall which looked old. Well of course it will look old, what did I expect? The freshmen were going in some direction which I guess was the office, so I checked the map to be sure just in case because I would not want to be embarrassed the first day that I am here. And well there were going to the office so I dragged my suitcase and followed. 

I did not look around so I did not really see anyone but this one person caught my attention, I thought it was someone I recognized but someone blocked my view and by the time the person moved, the other person I thought looked familiar had already disappeared. I just shrugged it off and continued to the office.

***

After getting my dorm number, my schedule and all that I had to collect at the office, I went in search of the building in which the dorm I was staying in was. 

It took quite a while for me to find it (the building in which I would be staying in) but when I finally did, I sighed in relief. I quickly found my room. The door was already unlocked so I guess that my roommate must be in there already. I opened the door and stepped in with my suitcase behind.

A short, brunette girl turned around, "Hey! Rommie, my name is Theresa," she said with excitement, I guess judging from her tone of voice. She seemed every high spirited. Not that it is a bad thing, it is actually a good thing, I like high spirited people, well most of them.

"Hey, my name is Emma," I introduced myself and stretched out my hand for her to shake it but she brought me into an unexpected hug, I hesitantly hugged her back because I was not expecting a hug. I have noticed that people always hug me when I least expect it. 

We pulled apart and I noticed that she had already took the left bed so which means the bed on the right was mine. 

I got settled and went to get something to eat.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey!!

Thank you for reading!!

Love you guys so much!! <3

When I see the readings go up, I get really excited. It might not be much be it is worth a lot to me.

I apologize in advance because the next chapter might be too fast, I might skip a few years so sorry about that.

Picture of Emma's out fit to the top ^^