Chapter Twelve: Us

I woke up lying next to Antonio, his face was facing me, he looked so cute sleeping. He didn't seem to be breathing, I guess that's because he's a vampire and well vampires are sort of like dead or so I've heard. Sh*t I slept in the same bed with him, well at least we didn't do anything. I lazily took the cover off and sat on the bed. I slowly got up stretching and yawning. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, dried my face and came out back. I got some my clothes from the closet which was a peach colored long sleeves top, black leggings and a blue flared out mini skirt. I also got my under garments and went to the bathroom to take my morning bath. I locked the door and got undressed, took a shower, after which I dried my skin and placed my undergarments on. Well of course I did all this in the bathroom, after putting on my clothes I went outside into the bedroom.

Antonio was still asleep on the bed, he was peacefully asleep so I didn't want to disturb him. I went downstairs to make breakfast.

I entered the kitchen and stood at the counter wondering what to make for breakfast. I decided on the most simplest thing I could make which was pancakes. I made about four pancakes and placed them in a plate, on the counter and cover it. I got the kettle and placed some water to boil in it, on the stove, to make tea. While waiting for the water so boil I got the tea cups, milk, sugar and Milo, (well that's what I would put in my tea) when the water was finished boiling I turned the knob on the stove to off. I poured water into the two cups, one for me and one for Antonio. As I was making the tea Antonio came downstairs, I knew that because I heard his footsteps and well of course there was no one else in the house with me. He came from behind and placed his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him, kissing me on the check and said, "Good morning, mi amour."

"Good morning, since when did you know Spanish?" I replied, still making the tea.

"A long time now," he stated.

"But you don't study any languages in in school," I said.

"I know," he stated.

Handing him his cup of tea I said, "Oh, anyway let us have breakfast."

He removed his hands from me, picked up the plate with the pancakes and walked to the dining area. I got the syrup and went to the dining area with him. After having breakfast we went to the living room.

We sat on the couch, beside each other and I questioned him.

"So vampires can eat actual food?" I began my questioning.

"Yeah, but it doesn't taste as how you would taste it."

"How many powers do you have?"

"Many," was his simple answer.

"Is your whole family vampires?"

"Well, as far as I know, yeah," he stated.

"Are vampires like... um... you know dead?" I kind of shuttered a bit with my words.

"Something like that."

"So, how often do you need to drink blood?" I know I ask a lot of questions.

"Speaking of that I need some now, I'll be back."

He got up and I don't know where he went but he disappeared. I sat there on the couch and waited for him to return.

He appeared back and came and sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

He spent about three days with me, all the time mom was away on her business trip. We watch many movies, had lovely talks and well he became a bit more romantic, but we didn't have our first kiss on the lips though. With all that time I spent with him, I got to know him better and better, also love him even more; I'v known him for many years but there were many things I found out about him that I did not know. He explained to me why I felt that shock/spark when we first shook hands when we first met and when he hugged me in the hospital. Well the reason was because I was his soulmate and when a vampire meets his/her soulmate for the first time, they feel a shock/spark, whether or not the other is a vampire he/she feels that shock/spark. He also explained why his eyes sometimes flashed red and why he read my thoughts sometimes; for that one I got vex with him because I don't like other people to know what I'm thinking. Antonio apologized, I forgave him even though I know that he would still do that.