Chapter two- Gods and Girls

Nico's point of view...
"You go first, please?" Hazel asked me.

So I went over and slowly opened the door,
"Ahh! Nico?!" Shouted dearest Persephone

She was there with, with... Apollo!

And, um, kissing him? To put it lightly.

"You brats!" Shouted Persephone, who was really angry at us.

She grabbed me and Hazel and dragged us to dads dungeon.

She threw us in and locked it, literally swallowing the key.

"Guess what!? Your fathers going to be gone longer then expected!"

She smiled
"Meaning your stuck here longer, until your father returns.

"LOL" she said, and floated away through the roof.

Annabeth's point of view...
"Ok, do you have his number?"

She shook her head.

"What's that? On your arm?" Percy asked, insensitively.

She actually smiled, and walked over to Percy to show the mark to him.

"My mum has one just like it!"

Percy smiled "Well, what is it?"
She pulled up her sleeve to reveal another.

She pointed to the first, "This one is an arrow." And the second, she pointed at "This one is, Orion, the constellation."

"Apollo?" Asked Percy,  the girl shook her head and looked up at Percy, a little nervous.

"No, my mum is Artemis... She said I'm a brain child, an my dad, he's the one who adopted me, not my real dad."

That didn't make any sense at all.

"Ok honey." I said "would you like to come with me and go for a ride on a real life Pegasus?"

"Yes please!"

And off we went.

Percy's point of view...
"What in the world is going on?"

Chiron shook his head "This is, a mistake."

"Where is she gonna stay?"
I asked

"With, um, Piper and the Aphrodite girls, they'll love her!"

He smiled, but I could see he was still in deep thought.

"She's special, isn't she?" I asked
"Well to be born, even with a spell preventing her? Going against her? Yes, she is really special."

I nodded "I'm gonna go find her and Annabeth, then show her to the Aphrodite cabin." And off I walked.

Nico's point of view...
Oh goodness, it's been hours of boring hell, literally hell, that's where we are... Now it kicks me in the butt that my dad lives in hell.

"Wanna play a game?" Asked Hazel

"Sure... What you got?"

"Nothing." She replied, sadly.

"You know Hazel, your really sweet and pretty, I don't talk to you that much, you know?"

She smiled
"Yes and beneath all your death summoning paleness, you are handsome too."
She gasped

"I mean pretty..."

"I'm not that gay!" I said.
We laughed for a minute or two after that

Hazels point of view..
We staring into each other's eyes now.
"I'm really tired." I said, "Sleep on my shoulder." Said Nico

I smiled "thanks."
"What are big brothers for?"

She smiled "We aren't real brother and sister though, Pluto and Hades are two different..."

I was asleep already.

Percy's point of view...
Guess what? I got Wise Girl to come sleep at my cabin. Score fish boy. And now was, was... Wonderful.

She was asleep at a respectable distance as her mum was probably spying on us, angrily.

"Percy!!" Shouted a rather agitated Chiron

"What is it?"
I asked, grumpy.

"New kid."
He said

"Is it fricken new kid season?"

Chiron shook his head "not just and new kid season wasn't supposed to happen in a million years kid season."

"What's gonna beat Artemis having a child?"

"Your dad."
Oh shoot, what did he do now.

"Not what he did now." Said Rachel walking up behind me, probably reading my mind. Literally.

"It's what he did twenty seven years ago."

"Hi" said a girl who walked out of nowhere "Guess you are Percy, my brother?... Half brother."

I nodded, then from behind Annabeth walked up to me "Hi!" Said the new girl again "You are Annabeth I presume?" Asked the girl "yes I am." Said Annabeth

"Well then hello, half sister. Mum was quite in love with Poseidon back then, believe me or not."

"So... So... You are an Athena brain child?" Asked a rather concerned Annabeth.

"Brain child? No silly, gave birth to me."

"Well, aren't you a god?" I asked

"No, I wasn't born with powers actually, so, um... I lived a normal life until somehow I got noticed, ran away and , in alive and here aren't I? So I'm alive." She smiled

"Oh, I'm Gabby." She walked over and hugged us both

"Guess it not just me and Tyson anymore!" I laughed

Nico's point of view...

Oh god, why does the prison have to have a small window at the end of the passage? The light is so irritating.