Chapter 30- Wedding Dress (Adele)

"Hello! How are you Annabeth?" He said happily, he was definitely gay, no offense Randy.

"Excited to be at Linksfield!" I said happily, becoming more comfortable around him. Gay guys really are friendly.

"Linksfield?" He asked, letting out a giggle, a damn girly giggle, "Linksfield is down the road from here, this is Kleinfeld!" Apparently all the other assistants were listening to us and all giggled with Randy.

"So, honey," he said, sweetly, smiling a little weirdly according to me, "Tell me a little about your wedding honey."

I actually have no idea about my wedding, beside the date of course, and my husband to be, so I have no idea what to say, hopefully my dress won't clash. Oh my gosh. I'm starting to sound like Alexa and Silky.

"I actually have no idea, seems my distant cousins are making my wedding a surprise for me!" I looked over at Silky and Alexa, sticking my tongue out playfully, and scowling, too, playfully.
They smiled at me.

Alexa stepped forward, and whispered to Randy, she turned back to me, "Sorry honey," she said "but you are gonna have to go to the bride waiting area!" She giggled and pointed to the door which led out to the bride waiting area.

I held my hands up as I walked out, as if I was giving in.

I just went and sat down as they went on, describing my partially surprise wedding, giggling in between, every now and then.

Percy's point of view...

Even though all those answers online were very helpful I think i will rather get her a Monster High DVD, and I should just pre-watch it for her. Let's go to my DVD rack,

Ah there it is!
Freaky fusion!

*put in DVD player*
*switch on*

There she is! My favorite!

"I warned you!" Boomed a voice from above, sounded like Hephaestus, but I wasn't sure.

Ad then there was a light show from the TV, do the gods hate Monster High that much? To destroy my TV over it? Cruel.

And flash.

"Hello." Said a really posh voice, it's Cleo, was my TV still working?

I waved away some of the smoke, I didn't want to miss a thing, Cleo?

"How are you here?!" I shouted
To Cleo who was standing in front of me, confused and actually real- life, well she wasn't a real person, still a cartoon of course, but was standing in front of me, in real life!!

"I don't know!" She said, all sassy.

"But I do!" Boomed the godly voice from earlier

"What?" I said, confused.

"It's me, Hephaestus!"

He was angry at me now, obviously, yet I had no idea what he was on about, nor what was happening.

"What? What has that got to do with anything?" I said, hoping he wouldn't blast me. Wait I'm a god. He can't blast me.

"Remember?" He asked, hopeful I'd know what he was on about this time.

"The curse, you idiot!" He boomed over the whole camp, guess everyone remembers the curse now.

"Oh that, so Cleo is stuck here now? With me?" I smiled at her.

"Yes! You understand now!" He said, glad I wasn't totally clueless.

Annabeth's point of view

"Am I allowed to come now?" I asked, at first waiting five minutes didn't sound bad but after sitting for two and half hours of listening to small talk and giggling with the side of actually talking about my wedding.

"Almost done!" She, Silky, smiled as she spoke to Randy.

💋➰💋➰💋➰💋➰💋➰💋➰
Hello! Hope you liked that, still wondering who you want to be a special guest! Vote for moreeeee!
And shout out to who made this possible, my BFF , MeghanJ2002 , who is here giving me a manicure and a pedicure!

Love you all!
RainbowUnicorn Hugs!