Chapter 31- Cleo De Nile

Annabeth's point of view
Come over here, Annabeth!" Shouted silky to me who was still sitting in the bridal waiting area, and yet it was sad, for me, since it had been about five hours.

It's almost four pm now, and I have no idea if we will actually get a wedding dress.

"So, do I get to choose my wedding dress yet?" I asked, playfully scowling, "if not, I swear I'm gonna wear some kelp or mud and feathers." I swear Alexa almost puked at the thought of that.

"We don't hate you that much Annabeth!" Shouted Silky who was also about to gag.
"So, what do we do now?" I asked, looking over at Randy.

Adele came up to me "well first off, I'm going to hug you goodbye because I have to go!" I smiled, fake of course, "take the Pegasus, he's smart enough to come back." She smiled, properly, and hugged me.

"Bye, Annabeth. Though I am leaving now I am going to be here for your wedding in a few days, I promise." She smiled warmly, I suppose I can't be upset . Not everyone has the chance to spend time with their favorite singer.

She walked back to the stairs and slowly walked up then and as she did she turned around and gave a quick wave goodbye before turning back around and going up the ladder.

"This way Annabeth!" Randy said as he started to walk towards the door that had no real door but was actually just an arch .

"Aah!" It was a scream from the roof , it was Adele, I ran up there to see if I could help her.

............
Percy's point of view
...........

"So?" I said to Cleo, I had no idea what I was supposed to do now.

"It's not my problem that your Hephaestus God dude has a grudge... And popped me out here. If anything you should be making me comfortable." And just then Piper walked in to save the day.

"Who's this?" She asked confused, where as I was offended, which Cleo probably was too.

"Cleo De Nile, Egyptian royalty." I smiled a little, before returning to looking glum, she was tiring.

"A guest for your wedding?" She asked

"More of Hephaestus' curse... So yeah, sure." I said, just wanting to get rid of her royal pain in the butt.

"Ok,
I'll show her to the guest cabin."
She wakes over to Cleo and held out her hand to help her up from my couch "Come with me to your, I'm, Royal cabin?"

That made Cleo smile "now that's more like it!" She hopped up and off the couch.

Back to Annabeth's point of view...
We got to the roof top where we saw .... Cyclops?

There was a cyclops attacking the Pegasus which had Adele on him, holding on for life.

Then, I ran up to him, and turned around to Silky "Go keep Randy busy for me." She ran downstairs and I looked over to Alexa. "I will distract him and you save Adele, ok?" She nodded as I ran in, "look here, you one eyed freak!"
That wasn't me.
That wasn't Alexa.
That wasn't Silky.
Surely wasn't Adele.

It's a bird,
It's a plane,
Oh my gosh!!' It's Superman!

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
Hello my peoples! Hope you like this chapter! If YOU want anyone as a special guest, pls comment and vote for more!!!
Shout out to my bestie, MeghanJ2002

Go follow her.
Happy almost holidays.
RainbowUnicorn Hugs!