Chapter 27- Supergirl

Annabeth's point of view

"Wow!! Silky, you got Supergirl to come to out wedding!?" Percy shouted out loudly and happily, excited was an understatement.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, figuratively considering the world is technically my responsibility... I'm a big fan of the book, send regards to your scroll guy." She smiled at us all, boy was she pretty.
"Well I'm a big fan of you too..." I swear Percy was drooling

"I've always rooted for Percabeth!! Loved it when you guys fell into Tartarus.." She smiled "I didn't." I growled towards tithe two, but nobody noticed, not like I'm the bride. Oh wait. I am, "Sorry, Percy but I have to go say hi to Annabeth." She said smiling sweetly. "Me too..." Said Percy as he drooled, probably, no, definitely never heard what she said.

"Congratulations Annabeth, and good luck with handling him for the rest of your life." I smiled back sweetly towards her who in unison was smiling sweetly back to me.

"Are you trying to make me doubt marrying Percy?" I asked, not rudely, or at least I hope I didn't sound rude or make it out as I minded that was, she didn't need to, with him drooling over her I needn't her help in doubt in Percy, sadly I love seaweed brain. So I can't do anything about it. About loving him.

"Anyway..." Said Silky, cutting off our conversation, "Time to go see where you are going to stay..." She squealed "Am I staying in a cabin!?" She asked, shouting loudly, very excited. "Yes, yes you are, in a special room especially made to make your stay super de duper!" I giggled a little under my breath at the Barney reference . "Follow me, Supergirl." Alexa shook out of the shock, she was a big fan of Supergirl, "the Boulder?" She asked, gesturing towards the Boulder, which was still there. "Right, better go put that back on the forest." And she smiled as she ran towards the boulder, picked it up and flew off into the forest with it.

"So?" I asked Silky, slightly irritated with Percy, and yet the rest of me was excited that Silky got Supergirl to come to our wedding.

"Next step....!" Said Silky cheerfully, guess she was put on charge or took over...

"What are you going to force me to do now?" I sighed, slightly cheerful, on the inside, ignoring Percy's ignorance.

"Your.... WEDDING DRESS!" I smiled, a little, I'd always dreamed of picking out my wedding dress with one of my sisters, but now, judging on the common sense of each cabins sense of style, I think I may actually ask Alexa and Silky to come with. 

"But there's a twist!" Shouted Silky, "one of the girls performing at your Wedding is coming over to help, with the picking of your dress, twenty five or not, she's got experience, considering her amazing songs!"

Honk! Honk!!
It was a limousine

"That her?" I asked, and was sure of.

"Yep." And as she stepped out the car, so gracefully, I almost passed out, my favorite singer in modern days genre, and so I ran up to her but quickly pulled myself together and held out my hand to shake her hand. "Good day..." She cut me off
"It's your wedding darling, and aren't you the sweetest thing!?" She grabbed me and squeezed me tightly, smelling like peppermint pie. "Call me Adele!" I smiled, she wasn't only sweet in her songs, but in real life too.

💜💙💚💜💙💚💜💙💚💜💙💚
Hello my friends!
Want an explanation?
Read the next authors note!
Sorry I haven't updated too much!
Andddd vote for more!
RainbowUnicorn Hugs!