Chapter 21- The Ball's Prep

Percy's point of view
-----
I woke up, I guess my dream was a lot longer then I thought it was, meaning it was morning and I could go and see Annabeth.

Shoot I'm in my pajamas, who cares? Plus my upper body is hella hot, so I'm going to Annabeth, even like this.

So I ran to the door and as I opened it I saw Annabeth in her pajamas preparing to knock on my door, I was planning on acting cool but then she lunged onto me, kissing me frantically, I guess she also changed her mind over night, and hopefully wasn't angry at me anymore.

"Annabeth?" I asked after I pulled away from our kiss, the one I'd been longing for, "Yes, Percy?" She asked staring longingly into my eyes, "I love you..." I said even though it was that cheesy. "I'd hope you do cause I certainly love you too..." She smiled "now can we carry on kissing?" She asked, jokingly with a little giggle in the background of that.

"You don't have to ask." I smiled in reply, staring back into her grey and stormy, beautiful eyes, that scanned me eyes for emotion which they were filled to the brim with.

I lunged back in to kiss her again.

Alexa's point of view

"Hello?" I said as I knocked on Annabeth's door, as I knocked it slowly moved and creaked slowly opened, it was dark inside and eerily quite.

I walked inside and switched on her light.  "Annabeth? You there?" I asked in a shout which echoed through her cabin, her dark and quiet besides my voice cabin.

"Hello?" Said somebody who was randomly at the door.

"Annabeth?" I asked. I walked back towards the door I heard the voice from.

"No!" Laughed the person "aren't you Annabeth?" They asked, honestly, I'm too fab to not be an Aphrodite child, no offense Athena.

"Who are you?" I asked the person who laughed "oh, Leo, who are you?" Oh, Leo. 

"Alexa." I shouted to him, as he stepped into the house where j stood with my arms crossed "What are you doing here Leo?" I asked Leo, with my arms still crossed.

"Um, honey, I'm here to pick up Annabeth for the ball, and you?"  He declared and asked me, in a quick breath

"I'm here to get her fabulous and ready for her dream night..." I got cut off as I saw past Leo and saw how , in her pajamas , kissing Percy on Percy's porch well he was too in his pajamas.

"What?" Asked a confused Leo who was perched in front of me, all i could do was speechlessly point to the pair who were, oblivious to Leo, we're making out right behind him, so he turned around and witnessed what I had just seen before returning his gaze to me and shrugging. "Guess I'm free and in need of a date tonight!" He said , without a hint of sadness, in total Leo style.

"So, wanna be my date tonight?" He asked me trying , trying to be cool "You tryin to be cool?" I asked

He nodded "for you." I smirked at his attempt of flirtation.

"You could never be cool, you're too hot." I smiled at him, more of a smirk actually, my attempt was way better and more of a victory then his.

"You are my date, right?" He asked wanting to reassure himself, "of course idiot!" I kissed him, long and soft, guess I got a date for the ball tonight.

Jason's point of view

"Piper? You sure you wanna go? You don't have to,  you are pregnant and tired...." I said , trying to change her mind even though deep down I wanted her to , as usual, ignore my advice, I want to have a slow dance with her even if the bump makes us stay a little further away and even if I have to dance slower, more careful, I would and will, for Piper and the kids. My family.

Nico's point of view
I'm all ready in my tux, and "Honey, you in your tux?" I asked my new boyfriend, Will Solace, boy was he cute... Thankfully he had the guts to ask me out, I probably would of chickened out before I came within a hundred yards from him, honestly I don't know how much a hundred yards is, but you get my point.

💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️
Hi guys! Hope you love the chapter, promise to update again soon! In bulk!

Chapter Dedicated to ;
Jr-Journalist-Herb

RainbowUnicorn Hugs!