Chapter 36- Holy Matramony

Annabeths point of view
Yes, we were having a Christian wedding, but that was purely to piss off the other gods and for all the non-Greek guests so they don't feel left out.

"I do." I heard, I realized that I had been lost in space enough to block out the priest, honestly, I had no idea what he was on about, but I guess it was my turn.

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Percy Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and through health, through good and through bad, through monster hunts."

"Quests" I corrected the priest, I was about to die here, and I can hardly imagine over the groaning of the over watching gods, since I don't have to , their groaning to too loud to miss.

"Yes, um, quests, so, do you?" He asked, praying himself that I wouldn't correct him, apparently it was irritating?

"Yes I do!" I shouted and the crowd cheered, "you may kiss the bride." We looked over to coach hedge who was crying with his cloud kid on his lap.

"Oh, go ahead cupcakes!" He cried, or mumbled through his tears and his cloud kids hair.

"Ok." Mouthed Percy in reply.

He lifted my veil and gave out a shriek. "Your hairs brown? What happened to your eyes?"

He was obviously shocked, but seemed to also adore how I looked.

"Aphrodite." I said, he gave a smirk, "Well forget her."

He pulled me in for a kiss, and we heard the crowd cheering behind us, howling an hollering, crying and laughing.

It was a wonderful few seconds before reception at the campfire and I could take off this dress, it was wonderful, yes, and I felt like a princess, yes, but it was terribly uncomfortable, too, and it was a two ton brick, too, so time for my shorts and shirt, my comfy camp T-shirt.

I finished changing and ran to the campfire, my shoes were off,  I felt the sand, the grass, the love.

"So, what you up to girls?"
I asked Piper and Hazel who were standing right at the fire, with Rachel, but who cares? About Rachel that is? It isn't like she kissed him, ever.

"What the?" Rachel pointed to my belly.

"I guess the bump is starting to show, me and Percy having a baby, if haven't heard."

Rachel simply smiled, her happily ever after was also happening, she engaged to Travis Stoll, and Conor was engaged too, to Silky.

That's a lot of weddings apparently, a lot of happily ever afters, ones that we never thought, never believed, would ever happen.

"Ok, everyone," said Leo, the DJ,
"Time for the first dance, Percy an Annabeth." He put the spotlight on the middle of the reception.

I walked over and intertwined myself with Percy.

We danced the night away....

😜😋😜😋😜🌺😜😋👑🌺👑😝
Hi guys! Pls read the authors note! Thanks! Vote for more.