Chapter 18- Getting Asked Out

Leo's point of view
.....

I was sitting here, and literally banging my head against my desk, why couldn't I figure this one circuit out?

"Hello?" I turned around to face the doorway where I now saw Annabeth, she was leaning against the door, the open door, wow, she got a new hairdo? And a new friggin style!?

She looked amazing, her curled hair half tied back and her wearing a cute denim mini skirt with a cute top, pink and short enough for you to peek at her stomach, or at least a slight portion of it.  "Wow." I said, out loud, after not thinking about it before opening my big no shut up blabber mouth....  "What do you mean, 'wow'?" She asked, smiling at me slightly she heard what I said but wanted to hear it again from hot Leo Valdez!

"I said, wow, cause you look damn sexy in that outfit of yours." I said
, making sure she felt good about herself, yet I meant every word I said to her, yea, she really did look damn sexy in that outfit, must of been hanging out with Alexa (her Aphrodite cabin BFF)

"Well..."
She said slowly, probably making sure that all of my attention was on her

"You probs heard about the ball tonight, organized by Jason." I nodded slowly "yeah, you goin with Percy?"

....
Annabeth's point of view
....

At the sound of Percy's name, I wanted to cry and puke and rant on about how much of an idiot he was.

But I had to play strong, for the revenge to pan out correctly
"No," I said slowly, watching my words "he is actually going with Nico, I'd presume, consider the hot kissing fest they had going on earlier today." I said that as I pictured the whole, terrible, thing in my head again involuntarily of course, I had to hold back my tears of defeat, but soon Percy will feel the pain.

"Too bad, a cutey like you should NEVER be left alone, especially not to a special occasion, such as the ball." He smirked at me

"So my lady, may I, your new knight in shining armor, please take your hand and escort you to the ball tonight, you cutey you?" Boy was he forward, and sweet, very very sweet, that boost my confidence AND took my mind off Percy for a mere minute or two, which memories I savor.

"Why I'd truly love to, my new knight in shining armor." He looked straight at me

"Actually, new prince in fire- proof shining armor, otherwise I'd burn the sucker to the floor in a puddle of melted muck or whatever it used to be." I smiled, "Way to make a girl laugh."

I room a deep  breath analyzing what I should do "See you later, fire ball, Leo." And out I walked, strutting my stuff and beating myself up (in my head ) about calling Leo, fire ball Leo, that was soo lame and cheesy, so sorry but the cheesy train has left the station meaning I SHOULD NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT CHEESY MOCKERY!

it just probably made me seem dumb

...
Leo's point of view
...

She called me a fire ball, she's totally into me, only somebody who really liked you wouldn't mind saying something so painfully cheesy to you, or she's a naturally cheesy person or made a mistake we spoke.... Nope , she definitely likes me, can't hide anything from the hot and sexy Leo Valdez,  as I say 'I'm sexy and most probably know it!' What!? I am sexy, an I know it, they know it and you should know it too.

⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋❤️💋⭐️💋❤️
Hellos!

How's life? Vote and comment for more my lovely readers! Follow and I follow back! Should I carry on or stop writing this book? Is it ok or so bad I should unpublish?

RainbowUnicorn Hugs!