Chapter 8; Gods and Ghouls

Nico's point of view

"Persephone, honey... How do you intend on doing that?" Asked dad
"You gonna use your bad temper? Which of you ask me, is utterly useless"

"Fine, but I will get you!" Shouted Persephone who stormed out of the blown off door.

"Now for saving your tiny and puny guts, my children...."

Don't ask for our souls, please just don't ask for our souls, dad?

"you just have to invite me to the wedding!" And off me skipped, looking more gay than I was... Which I wasn't anymore, take that Percy, unless Percy likes me to.... Then I am gay, very very gay.
Jason's point of view

"Piper?" I called upstairs of my cabin which Leo pimped, making it suitable for us both, plus the Aphrodite cabin isn't my lovely pregnant girlfriends style.

"Yes, Jason?!" She called back down, but in this heat I had to make sure that her and the babies were all fine and okay.

"Are you sure? Sure that you are totally okay? Totally capable of looking after yourself if I go teach a class...?" Pretty please say, no piper?

"Don't worry, Jason, If I've made it this far I can't possibly be held do...." She just slowed. Down and eventually stopped talking, I knew she wasn't ok.

I ran upstairs "Told you, and I just knew something would go wrong!"

"You are doing a friggin happy dance? I swear that I could be in labour or something!?"

"LABOUR!" I shouted, we had to have her get checked out.

What was I supposed to do?? "LEO!!!!!!" I screamed "PERCY, ANNABETH, GROVER!! HELP!"

"Want the whole friggin world to know!? I'm not dying!"

Leo ran in sweating.

"Weren't you just in the next cabin?" I asked

"Longest run of my life, without monsters behind me of course." He smiled, and looked over at Piper

"What the....? Is Piper dying?" He asked, he said matter of factly
"I think so." I said , Piper scowled at me

"Sorry, honey, I mean Piper, I mean...."

"Oh my gods!!" She shouted

"I think I'm gonna die!!!" She shouted

"Totally called it." Said Leo, and I scowled at him before turning to Piper.. "Are you dying because the babies are coming!?"

She shook her head "Nope, worse."

And pointed behind me.

"She's behind me, isn't she?" I asked, and yes, Aphrodite was behind me admiring her daughter.

Who was giving birth.

"Dot just stand there! She's giving birth!" I shouted, still panicking, unsure of what to do

"Or she's dying" Said Leo

"Leo friggin Valdez, cut it out before I cut your throat out...!"

"Ahhhh, dude.... I'm going now." And out he ran, he knew that when I was like this I would rip out his throat without a reason, never mind with a reason.

Then in galloped Chiron.

Or walked.

Or galloped?

"It's Percy, he seems to be dying."
And behind him was Leo

"Or giving birth."

Me an Chiron and Aphrodite, even Piper, scowled at him.

"Take Piper to the infirmary?" I asked Chiron as politely as I could in this state, which was a dangerous an physcopathic one.
Anyway,

I ran out to see Percy, partly since I had to, and partly to see him suffer a little.

----------------_--------------------

I got there and Annabeth was in a state, crying all over Percy who seemed to be bleeding gold. Gods blood , either he was giving birth or dying or had some weird God disease.

Chiron came galloping.

Or walking..

Pretty sure it galloping...
And if it's not, I never said that,

Anyone Chiron came there and announced "it seems, from what I have seen and thought through so deeply is that this is probably...."

Crash!

What was it now? Two of us were either dying or giving birth and now this.

It's the fire.

Another message from the gods.

"Well hello little people."
He said, he as in hades who was all happy for once

"You are all invited to my castle , transport provided by me of course, to Hico's wedding." He smiled, creepishly.

"What's Hico?"

"A ship name" he said "for Hazel and Nico." I almost joined Piper and Percy, almost died/ gave birth.

I couldn't speak, but Frank could.

"They, they are getting married?!"
He asked, more like screamed not wanting to believe it.

"Well it's a surprise for them, they both will take the throne from me and God and goddess of the dead well me an Persephone spend our days watching tortured souls. So, come or die early, useless things who mean a lot to my children. Ta-ta." And off he went

💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋
Sorry about the cliff hanger, and in so busy with Exams but promise to try post chapter nine soon... RainbowUnicornHugs!

Sorry about the Frazel thing to Frazel fans, I ship them, only I wanted, no, needed drama.

And thanks sooo much for reading.

Vote and comment for more, I need the self - confidence and pressure to write,

Love to you all.

RainbowUnicorn404💋⭐️💋⭐️