Chapter 28- Adele

Annabeth's point of view
........
We taking my limo?" She , Adele, asked, gesturing towards her limo, I smiled and shook my head, I was going to impress her.

"I was thinking more of a Pegasus." I smiled, proudly.

I swear she was fangirling, "Really? Pegausi are real?" She smiled, largely, an ran up to hug me, again, and I wasn't complaining.

"Yep!" I smiled and turned around to Percy who was still in a shock state thanks to Supergirl, "Percy, can you summon a Pegasus or two for us?" I asked, he, still in a dream state, slowly nodded "sureeeee.." He said in between drooling.

I was done with this.

I stormed over to him and wanted to kiss him, but the drool thought otherwise, so I slapped him instead. That worked. I was taking control now.

"Percy Jackson, stop drooling over other women, we are getting married and I expect you to be respectful towards me, as your true love, fiancé and eventually wife, hopefully your soul mate, but your canoodling with other thoughts of other women must stop, ok?" He looked towards me shocked.

I guess all this time we went behind each other's backs, trying to hurt each other but just made the fight worse and made it one big circle of fighting and sabotaging, I guess he was surprised that I actually brought the matter to his face.

Hopefully that will help with making an effect and implant on his brain.

"Annabeth...." He said softly, he reached out for my hand.

It's time he learnt that I ain't his by destiny or force, he must know it's by choice and I can walk away any time.

I ripped my hand away before he could even grab it. I wanted to scowl, but that was too much, so I didn't, I just looked at the floor in sorrow.

"Percy, think, I will be back on a while, maybe when I get back you will only drool over me."

And stormed away towards the Pegasus which had already arrived.

"And in fact..." I screamed back to him "I don't like the drooling at all even over me, it's gross." And flew off with Adele, Silky and Alexa..

It was a big Pegasus.

Percy's point of view

What was all that about?

You got to admit, Supergirl is really pretty, but I wasn't drooling over her... Was I?

Who am I kidding?

I am getting my act together and now, before Annabeth gets back, or at least before the wedding, so, Percy Jackson, NO DROOLING OVER ANY FEMALE BESIDES ANNABETH.

Hopefully I did only say that in my head.

Hey... That makes me think, what if I make a surprise for her? To say sorry, for everything I did that she didn't like at the slightest. That'd be hard. Let's just say I'll make up for drooling over Supergirl. That's good enough, right?

I hope

I can't loose Annabeth, not again, and I still gotta make up for the first time I was gone (which wasn't totally my fault.) and if I haven't made up for the last time, do you know how hard it'll be to make up for twice? Too much effort for me.

So let's get it over with before I make my next mistake, meaning I have o do this, like, before tomorrow, and that's just the mistake that'll probably include Annabeth. The rest before then, she hopefully will never know about.

What ideas have I got? That's hard.

Okay, what ideas does Google have?

*take out phone*

*type in; what to do that is extremely romantic to make up to your genius Demi God girlfriend for drooling over Super Girl?*

No results? How could that be?
Oh, Supergirl is one word...
*(again)type in; what to do that is extremely romantic to make up to your genius Demi God girlfriend for drooling over Supergirl*

Eighteen thousand, four hundred an twenty seven results?

That's making more sense.

💋➰💋➰💋➰💋➰💋➰💋
Hi Guys!
Hope this chapter was good enough! Pls vote and comment?
RSVP for Percabeths wedding, including a character if you'd like it worked into the wedding story!

RainbowUnicorn Hugs!