Chapter 19- Christmas Special

Percy's Point Of View
----

"Well?" Asked Nico with a 'I- told-  you-  this-  was- a- bad- idea' look on his face.
"So, your fiancé runs out after seeing you kissing your gay friend who has a mega crush on you... Not what anyone was expecting."

"Shut up Nico!" I screamed at him as I panted and thought of how very wrong my plan was and all the possible ways it may backfire now, one being me being killed by me fiancé, who had a son with a ghost.

Enough with the past, let's think about the future.... That's it! The future... I can ask the fates, they can tell me the future, that will help, they can tell me how to make sure the good happily- ever after future happens to me and Annabeth.

---
Later at the fates weird dungeon place underground in some weird cave place
--
Percy's point of view
----
"So, um, hi fates." I said to them, carefully, one of them seemed pretty grumpy... "If you weren't a god, I'd kill you." Said the grumpy fate, she'd really like to kill me.

"What do you want?" Said the other, she seemed irritated with my presence, or was naturally weird- faced...

"I want your help."

"Yea, cause 'we live to serve the gods' sonny boy." She was quite sarcastic

"Good, because I want my future to be my happily ever after."
I said, in reply as if I didn't notice the sarcastic fates sarcasm which irritated the irritated fate.

"Well, if you leave, we shall do so." Said the irritated one

Then grumpy fate opened her mouth "which means get the hades out of our dwelling!" She shouted rudely at me.

So I walked out and shouted back to them "You don't talk that way to a god!" I said sarcastically, which probably made the sarcastic fate very proud and less despising of me.

How were they gonna do it? I don't know, let's just hope it works.

---
Night time
Annabeth's point of view
---

Wow, am I sleepy, hot milk? Check. Cute owl slippers? Check. Picture of Percy beside my bed... Check. At that I slammed it down, and had to apologize to the others inside my Athena cabin where I was staying as me and Percy shared a house and I wanted to walk out on him, but you know what I'm gonna do to him know? Technically what my temper is gonna do.... zzzzzz

(In her dream)
"Annabeth! Wake up you lazy night owl!" Who was that?
"Who is it? I'm in the middle of sleep?!" I shouted angrily without opening my eyes, I growled a little as they put their hand on my shoulder and shook me.

"I said, who is it?" I was upset now.

I decided to open my eyes a crack, what I saw was... Incredible!

"Bianca!?" I shouted rather loudly, she nodded "I am here to help you and Percy!" She smiled

"My love life is Alexa's job of handling." I stated hoping she would drop the subject "but Percy is your true love. Plus, you need each other and I am here, and was sent here by the fates so your happily ever after will happen." She held out her hand for me "come with me." How could I refuse?

I grabbed her hand and whoosh we were, "where are we?" I asked

"This exact day, a few years before, when you were defeating Gaia and you and Percy were the most close." I looked over an saw, me and Percy, we were in Tartarus, when me and Percy were drowning, when me telling him of the future and of our future saved that seaweed brains life.

"Come with me." And I grabbed her hand again , whooshing to who knows where

"Where are we now?" I asked

"Yours and Percy's cabin, right now, but don't worry, he can't see us" I walked up to Percy, he was crying and staring at our picture from our prom a few years back, a prom Jason organized, I remember Coach Hedge got on a Mega Sugar High, we didn't stop laughing about it for days, me and Percy fell asleep to the spun of each other's laughter that night.

He cared about me

He missed me

And I missed him too.

"Let's go." I said, Bianca shook her head "lastly I must show you your future, how it would of been had you never come on this trip with me." I was scared.

But nevertheless I grabbed her hand and allowed her to take me with her to the future.