Chapter 17- Alexa's Plan

Annabeth's point of view
-----

"Annabeth!!" It was Alexa, probably with news on her idea, the spring ball. Good or bad news , I'm not sure.

"Yes, Alexa? What is it?" I asked. She was all happy and perky. Probably good news, then.

"The ball is being organized and the word is out, so step one is done!" She smiled and hugged me

"What's step two?" I asked, rather concerned at what her attempt at helping me would be.

"Easy, my dear, we shall dress you to impress Leo. You will look amazing, trust me Annabeth, it'll help the love connection strengthen."

"Ok, Alexa, just don't ruin me or my reputation." I said, rather firmly

"What reputation?" She said, playfully, but I still growled at her from underneath my breath.

"Sorry, Annabeth, but if anything, this will improve you, your status and your rep, if you ask me, and I am the advice guru."

She giggled at that, her own simple joke, and I let out a slight crack of a smirk, as it was slightly amusing.

So my rep won't be damaged, but what about my looks? Will I ever be the same again? Probably not, but, what the hey?
"Let's get this going, sitting around ain't gonna get me a date to the dance, never mind get me Leo." I advised Alexa, she ran up to me and grabbed my wrist.

She dragged me by my wrist to her closet, well hers and her fellow Aphrodite sisters walk in closet that could be a small country, hopefully we just won't get lost in here, closet country.

Annabeth's point of view
---
"What color suits you best?" She, Alexa, asked me, running her fingers over all of her hanging dresses.

"I don't know, Alexa, I guess I always wear the orange shirt..."

Alexa's face light up, an my heart sank, she probably had an idea.

"I have it!" She said, extremely happy and proud of herself

"With that smirk?" I said "I kinda guessed." She grabbed one of the dresses, a sea green, long and flowing, perfect for a girl who loves green, and I did, it reminds me of Percy. "No." I said, rather forcefully.

"Why?" She was so confused, but I had good reason, it was too much for me to handle, it brought up all the good memories of me and Percy before all of this happened! And our current situation isn't helping with the hardness of me moving on, if I can even handle the concept of moving on, which quite frankly I couldn't... It was too big a part of my life just to forget Percy and all the memories we made together.

"Just, don't.." I almost cried, thinking of Percy memories, I really wanted to, but I thankfully didn't, protecting my pride.

"Ok, how about this?" She, Alexa, held it, the dress, in front of me, I was about to give my opinion when she said

"Before you criticize and start having a mental break down, try it on. Then we'll talk." She smiled gently at me... Was that emotionally baggaged?

-----
Alexa's point of view..
-----

She took less time to slip it on then I thought she would, I heard her slowly opening the walk- in closets dressing room curtain open. "Can't wait to see you, Annabeth." She walked out, her head was down and she looked extremely shy am scared of criticism, same old Annabeth.

"You look amazing" I stated, she really did, her dress hugged her figure tightly and she twirled for me after she had a little confidence, mermaid was the dress type for her, not to mention the sweetheart neckline!

"Sure you aren't saying that to make me feel good?" She asked, rather shyly, "well that too, but you look honestly amazing, astonishing! I knew clothes had magic but didn't know they were this good! You are gonna make Leo fall in love every time he looks at you..." She smiled "so your outfit for then is sorted, but now time to sort out today's outfit, the one to make Leo ask you out!" She smiled as I groaned at the thought of more clothes, boy was this boring.

⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️
Hellos to all my peoples!😋
Vote for moreeeeee
Should I carry on with this book? Follow and I follow back!
Sorry I didn't update for a while as I used up allll my data an was A waiting for wifi B waiting for more data!
  So looove you all! Vote for more!

RainbowUnicorn Hugs!!💋