Chapter 11- I hate schedules

Hi guys! Turns out I can't work on a schedule so, I'm just gonna post whenever I got wi-fi and a finished chapter. I hates schedules.
💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋
Percy's point of view
------
"Annabeth?" I asked slowly, trying to act calm, when calm wasn't anywhere near to what was going on in my head.

Luke's dead, he died, and I don't think she would of gone down to the underworld, met up with Luke and , um... That's not the point.

And ghosts can't have kids, can they?

"Percy!" Shouted Athena, who was rather proud looking

"What happened? How is that... That... Luke's baby? HES DEAD!" I shouted very loudly, almost shaking at the thought of Luke touching her.

I looked at Annabeth, she was tearing up , so I decided to leave her alone she was obviously hurt.

So I turned to Athena.

"Oh, Percy, my darling daughters fiancé." She said, I turned to Annabeth, and back to Athena "thanks to that baby, I'm not so sure anymore."

She smiled "How did this happen? That what you're wondering, right?" I lost some of my anger and froze, I gestured for her to continue talking.

"Well, as you know, Annabeth is a brain child, correct?"

"Yes, everyone knows that..." I agreed

"Well that's what Annabeth and her darling daughter have in common."

"So.." I turned around an slowly walked to Annabeth, "So, well we were together, all you could think of was Luke?" I was angry, furious, I ran to one of her tables and flipped it,

"You, YOU LITTLE B...."

"I wouldn't say that, if I was you." It was Athena.

"Why not?" I asked , rather rudely, I was a god too, what could she do to me?

"I suggest for you to listen to Annabeth's side of the story."

I growled
"I suggest for you to SHUT UP, before I drown you in the lake." And with that Athena slapped me

"Really Jackson? Your father would be ashamed." And off she vanished,
I decided to listen, to Annabeth's side of the story. She better have a good explanation, I swear I could murder Luke again, or just ask Nico to torture his soul.

"Explain yourself, and quickly, my temper, it's not under control."
She was crying, terribly, her eyes puffy yet she managed to still be pretty.

"He iris messaged me from the underworld, he kissed me, he wanted this, I didn't mean to, please? I need you! This little precious girl is going to need a father. A father figure to show her how real men are supposed to treat her, Percy, we need you."

I didn't know what to say. Wouldn't I be cruel to refuse? This is a little life we are refusing.

"Okay, let's ask Apollo, to check her out."

"One more thing Percy."
Oh Gods

"I love you." Phew

"And they are twins, the others asleep in the crib.... Love you."

"Love you too , Annabeth."

I'm gonna murder the fates, gonna give them a slow and painful death, I'm a god after all.

~~~~~~~
After the check up with Apollo
In the waiting room
Still Percy's Point of view
~~~~~~~

Apollo walked in and sat down on the chair beside us, "The boy," he slowly said before Annabeth interrupted him "Carl, Carl and Zella" he nodded "well, Carl is perfect and healthy, beside that fact his fathers a ghost."

Then he looked at me "And Zella, she's doing pretty well for a six year old, talking really openly with Phyllis and me."

I was confused "Six year old?" I asked, rather confused

"well, yes, when two gods have a kid, the kid is a god too and usually grows faster than normal."

"But Annabeth's not a god" I said

"Yes she is Percy, you got the hard way, she got the easy way in... No side affects." He smiled

"And what about Luke..." I said

"What?" Apollo laughed "he is the father of Carl, Zella is yours, Zella just found the way out early, smartly followed her brother,  witty like her mother." He smiled at Annabeth

"She's mine." I said, forcefully.

"Okay, keep cool sea boy."

💋⭐️💋⭐️☺️⭐️☺️💋☺️💋
Oh Gods people, I'm so terrible, aren't I?
Promise to have some of Nico and the rest on the next chapter!😋

Question;
What do you want to happen?
For all you know I will work it in somewhere.

Thanks for reading!
Vote for more!
I looove comments, they boost my confidence!

RainbowUnicorn Hugs!
⭐️⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️⭐️