Chapter 20- Christmas Special (Part Two)

Still Annabeth's point of view...
Still in her dream with Bianca...
-----

I was scared to open my eyes "we have arrived!" I decided to get one of the parts over "when and where in the future is this?" I asked, worried of what I'd see when I opened my eyes.

"This is about sixteen years later, all grown up you all are, we'll start off with you."

I opened my eyes to see a middle aged blonde woman with gray hair making breakfast and a girl with grey eyes and brown hair sitting at the table, clicking fire out of her fingers.

"What...?" Bianca frowned "let me explain... That night, Leo and you got a little naughty and that girl there? She's your daughter, Imogen, she has powers from you both, but Leo's bunker caught on fire one night at one of your date nights afterwards, he got pregnant you out to safety and died in the fire..." I was almost gonna cry, Leo died because of me? "Enough of this, off to Percy."

There was a middle- aged man with black hair and Percy's eyes, sitting next to a redhead with redhead children, two of em, on his lap.

"Explain?" I asked Bianca, she nodded in agreement that she should in fact give me an explanation "Percy went out with Rachel Elizabeth Dare to spite you but he decided to try fall in love with her to get over you, it worked and yet had the twins, Tiffany and Tara Jackson..."

I was angry and sad and mixed emotions flooded through me "let's go!" I shouted as tears started rolling down my face "LETS GO ALREADY, BIANCA!!!" I shouted as if the louder I got the quicker we'd leave... Which wasn't the case but my brain wasn't exactly functioning properly or normally.

All of a sudden someone switched off the lights and darkened filled my eyes.

I closed my eyes and pressed them together, as if pressing then would help any of this, I had to apologize to Percy, we had to end out feud once and for all.

---
Percy's point of view
---
Enough crying, enough feeling sorry for myself, but feeling sorry for not being with Annabeth isn't the same as feeling sorry for myself, surely.

Who am I kidding? Plus if I go off to bed now, tired or not, I surely dream about her.

zzzzzzzz
(In Percy's dream)

I opened my eyes, ha I drifted off to sleep? "Morning." Said a perky female voice, i smiled at the sound of joy in her voice. "Morning.... Bianca?!" I said loudly "Hush, Jackson!" She scowled at me, "grab my hand, we're off the past." So to prove she was mental I grabbed her hand to prove my point but that failed. We were officially traveling through space. Guess I was wrong.

Is that, that Annabeth? Told you I'd dream about her.

We are in Tartarus, when we were drinking that fire water, us together would of been such a nice memory, if we weren't having our throats burnt out by fire,

"Next it present!" Declared Bianca, so I grabbed her hand and got whipped to the present, I saw Annabeth asleep, beautiful in her sleep, she was.

"And to the future?"

And off we went, I saw the future.

It broke me. Me and Rachel Elizabeth Dare? Her an Leo? It couldn't be.

💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️💋⭐️
Hi guys! Merry December! Hope you liked my Christmas special😋 vote for more & I follow back! RainbowUnicorn Hugs!