Chapter 2 - The ugly truth

I followed josh through a maze of corridors into some type of huge training room.

There were a few people around boxing at puppets or shooting things. None of them were using their powers. I was starting to doubt that this was all real.

I scanned the room. A tall girl caught my eyes. She was standing with a boy with dark skin and dark hair. She had bright blond hair. Almost white. Just like Sarah's hair. I sighed. Then the girl  punched her punching partner and I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"You alright Sean?" Josh laughed.

" yeah yeah I'm fine " the boy said annoyed who had just been knocked over. He held his hand to his cheek and a golden light shot out of his hands. I stumbled back in surprise. So he wasn't lying. There really were people like me. Then I realized that the blonde girl and the guy who had been knocked over were looking at me.

" Oh " I said. It was pretty much the only thing I could think of in an awkward situation.

" intelligent response" the girl snorted. I couldn't even be bothered to deal with her as she had just knocked over a boy, who are usually supposed to be stronger than girls.

" Violet, this is Terra and Sean" Josh said.

" so your violet Roads!" The boy said excitedly.

" yeah..." I said.

" she looks so much like Michael!" Sean exclaimed.

" who's Michael ?" I asked confused. There were just so many secrets I didn't seem to know about myself.

"Michael is our best students in theory " Terra said  proudly. " weird to think you could share the same blood"

" what do you mean we share the same blood?" I asked even more confused. I had no family except for Seth, Alice and  S. J. Josh gave Terra a look that told her to shut her mouth, which I was definitely glad about even though she would spill out all the secrets about me I didn't even know.

"Where even is mike ?" Sean asked. He had the most amazing yellow eyes. They were yellow!

" probably in the library with Captin" Terra said, crossing her arms. She didn't even have sweat dripping down her face meaning that beating Sean was easy for her.

" Captin ?" I asked.

" God how clueless can you get ?" Terra sighed and walked away pushing me on her way.

I hissed as she hit my shoulder and elbow which still seemed to hurt.

" are you hurt?" Sean asked curiously.

" I think so but no big deal" I said. But Sean was already at my arm and was rolling up me sleeve. There was big cut that was still open.

Sean gave Josh an evil look. Sean placed his hand on my elbow which made me hiss at the pain again. Then the familiar yellow light escaped his hand.

" Sean's element is earth so he's one of the best at healing here " Josh explained as the cut got smaller and smaller. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. It was so magical and spectacular.