Sleepover

Maya’s POV

After relaxing by her kiddy pool we headed inside and ordered pizza.

We ordered meat lovers with stuffed crust, Dr.Pepper, and a 9 inch chocolate chip cookie. We got changed into cute pyjamas and built a comfy fort on the floor in front of the TV. Mar pulled out ‘Devil’ that weird horror movie where these people are stuck in an elevator. Just my luck, I was scared out of my mind. I Hate horror movies but I kept my mouth shut. Soon Mar’s dad came home and saw us sitting on the fluffy carpet with Pizza staring at the 70 inch flat screen.

“Oh you got pizza good I forgot to make supper, but I got DQ for everyone!”

The two of us ran to our feet grabbing our blizzards.

“One medium cookie jars blizzard and one strawberry cheesequake.”

We sat back down on the floor as her dad took the rest of the pizza.

After the movie we went to her room and lay on her bed reading magazines as she looked the internet for Emblem3 things.

            We watched videos and looked at pictures of them (Picture on right); to be honest they were HOT! I liked Drew a lot, he was really cute! I’m 18 years old and I love E3 like Mar does, maybe not as much though… she really likes them.

Around 1am we went to bed as I laid on the edge of her bed wrapped in blankets.

“Good night Mar!” I called.

“Good night Maya…”she mumbled turning out the light.