Wake up, its Saturday!

Marley’s POV

This past week has been boring, only wanting for Saturday to come.

Though it was Friday night and Maya was sleeping over again.

We went swimming at the local pool and walked to the 7-11. We bought a bunch of junk food and pop to hopefully celebrate. It was about 8:40 when we got home and we hung out in my room and watched a movie while stuffing our faces with Rolo ice cream. Finally around 3am we fell asleep. Maya was lying off the edge of the bed while I was tucked under with my feet on the pillow.

********Time Skip***********

“Marley are you awake?”

“Huh?” I mumbled getting up.

“Oh sorry…” Maya whispered.

“What time is it?”

“It’s noon, how could you sleep that long?”

I put my right hand to my forehead seeing the bright light through my big window. The light burned my eyes as I sat up.

“I need to get a smaller window. Can you just wake me up at 3?” I said flopping down onto the pillow.

“No we need to get up… come on! I winner is announced at 2!”

“Oh yeah, let’s go eat breakfast.”

I tied up hair long wavy brown hair into a better ponytail and shrugged downstairs to the kitchen. I tucked my legs up on the chair as I poured myself some fruit loops. I loved my new grey sweats, they were baggy and ‘LOVE’ was printed in black down the left leg and the back.  I fixed my matching grey base and purple sleeved off the shoulder shirt as Maya pranced around the kitchen in black spandex shorts and a pink ‘I mustache you a question’ shirt. She sat down beside me and smiled,

“You look comfy.”

“Thanks, you look so pretty. Why do you wear make-up? You don’t need any, your drop dead gorgeous already.”

“You are too, I get dark circles sometimes. You don’t even need foundation because your dad gets you firkin ‘Del Louver.’ That thing is like perfect permanent foundation! If you had 3 others sisters you would realise how lucky you are to have that! My dad would never pay $350 for a can of that cream!”

“Hey that can lasts me like 5 months unless you use it!” I snapped back.

“The pre message is on!”

I got up to get the computer and returned already logged on the computer.

I saw Keaton, Wes, and Drew on the screen talking through live stream.

“So what’s up, its E3 here with Canada press magazine! Thousands of people here have entered ‘Win a Week with Emblem3’ and we have chosen the winner! The winner is a singer who has an insane voice!” Drew smiled winking at the Camera.

“She’s quite pretty too” Keaton smiled fixing his ‘Meow’ snapback.

“Dude calm down… but anyways were parked in this really cool van, car type thing and we super stoked” Wes said making some kind of duck lip.

“So we are going to let this awesome guy over here explain about the contest” Drew said placing his hand on the guys shoulder. The camera flipped around to see the guy talk.

“Aw I want Emblem3 not this guy!” Maya whined as the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” I yelled getting up from my seat.

I pulled out a piece of gum and opened the door….