Ow...That's Gotta Hurt

Long-ish (Also my favorite) chapter! Hope you like it!

********************************************

Marley’s POV

After meeting up with Keaton I headed out backstage to get ready to leave.

“You are Marley Keaton’s girlfriend right?” a voice called as I spun around.

“Yeah that’s me, you must be Vanessa Wes’s girlfriend” I smiled.

“You bet, so uh what are you doing today?”

“I was just going shopping before the show. Aren’t you supposed to be in Cali?”

“I came to surprise Wes but I think I’m actually going to come right before the show or something. Hey uh I don’t want to sound a little weird but do you want a shopping buddy? I don’t like to shop alone and I wanted to go anyways” she said looking down at the ground.

“Yeah sure, come with me it will be so fun!” I cheered grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards the mall lot.

She tied her dark brown hair into a ponytail as we opened the door to a bright and colorful shop. Instantly we went to work looking through hours’ worth of clothes and shops. After 4 hours we headed back to the hotel room we were staying in, my room was large and was one of those special connected rooms which Keaton and Wes were staying in. I opened the door to see it was so classy and cool, the blue dim lights from under the bed lit up the room as a flat screen sat in front of a large memory foam bed.  

Only 3 more hours until the show, the hours were endless as we got dressed and ready to surprise the guys.

“I’m doing your hair and makeup okay?” Vanessa smiled turning on the curling iron.

“Um okay, not too much though. I don’t like makeup and it’s really annoying, that’s why I don’t wear much.”

“Be quite, sit down, and stay still got it? Or I will poke your eye out with this eyeliner.”

I sat down as she went to work. A little while later she finally finished everything and I got dressed into a white lace dress which met my knees. The sliver ‘M+K’ necklace sat on my neck along with the charm bracelet Keaton had bought me. I put on my sliver strappy gladiator sandals and a tiny nude shoulder bag then finally got to look in the mirror. I was relaxed at the slight because Vanessa had defiantly toned down the makeup. The light brown pallet of eye shadow made me look like I was peaceful and glowing.  She used basic foundation, a little eyeliner/ mascara combo, and a light pink lip gloss. My long brown hair flowed into its normal fine waves. It was not heavy on the makeup, and it made me glow.

“I made you look like a warm Californian earth goddess didn’t I” Vanessa smiled.    

“Wow I really DID tan while I was here huh, I look tropical?!” I said looking down at my smooth brown arms.

“You do, now let’s go! I’m finished and the Meet and Greet starts in an hour!” Vanessa shouted pulling me out the door. We got into the car and headed to the show; I pulled out my phone and started texting Keaton.

Mar: ‘Hey Keaton I will be at the show in about 5 minutes okay?’

Keats: ‘Hurry up if you can, I can’t wait to see you’

Mar: ‘I will, send security to the front door to let us in. I can already see the crowd of girls around the stadium, and I’m 8 blocks away!’

Keats: ‘Will do! See you soon!’

I tucked my phone away as we pulled up to the front door, Vanessa and I climbed out and headed to Ranel who stood at the front door.

Instantly he let us in and we headed backstage to where the guys were.