Mansions and Mom's

Marley’s POV

Around 5:30 pm we arrived at the boy’s house.

Their large house was placed in a private community about ½ a mile from a private beach. I entered the house to see oak wood walls and crème tiled floors. To the left there was a large room which for sure must have been a recording studio. In front of me stood to spiral oak stair cases which led up and downstairs.

“Hey Mom we’re home!” Wes called walking into the kitchen.

“You live with your mom still?” I asked Keaton.

“Well she was really just taking care of the house while we were gone. She stays once in a while but otherwise we have it to ourselves” Keaton smiled pulling our suitcases in through the door.

“Oh I don’t have a problem if she did live with you, I just thought famous singers would usually live without their parents” I smiled as we walked into the kitchen.

“Hey Mom” Keaton smiled giving her a hug.

“Hi honey, how was the tour?”

“It was good, it was really fun…” He smiled looking at me.

“Oh Honey who is this?” she asked giving me a kind smile.

“This is my girlfriend, Marley.”

“Nice to meet you Marley, I’m the boy’s mother Laraine Claire” she smiled shaking my hand.

“Nice to meet you Laraine, Keaton is always talks about your home cooking.”

“Well that’s great because I’m cooking spaghetti and meatballs.”

“Yes!” Keaton cheered taking a seat at the dining table.

“Honey it’s not ready yet, it will be done in 30 minutes. Now go show Marley the guest room she can stay in” Laraine said returning to the pot of boiling spaghetti.

I followed Keaton up to the guest room and I put my suit case in the closet.              

 “So this is the guest room?”