The Date: Part One

Keaton’s POV

The next morning I woke up in my hotel room to see the sleeping bodies of Drew and Wes. Drew had been so tired he fell asleep at the foot of my bed. I climbed passed him when suddenly I heard a loud “Pfft!”

“Aw Drew you farted!” I cringed falling to the floor plugging my nose.

“Hmmm” he smiled nestling into the bedding.

I got up to the bathroom and took a shower.

I smiled to myself; the only thing on my mind was that I was going on a date with an amazing girl.

After I got showered I picked out a basic white T-shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I combed my hair to the side and left the bathroom to see Wes and finally woken up.

“Dude what stinks in here?” Wes asked.

“Drew…”

“Dude can you open a window!” he cringed.

I opened a window and Wes threw a pillow at Drew.

“Dude you stink!”

Drew lifted his head and smiled,

“I don’t smell anything.”

“Ah screw off!” Wes rolled his eyes.

“What did you eat?!” I snarled.

“Beans and milk” Drew said pleasingly.

“We told you, you cannot eat that combo anymore!”

 “That’s exactly why I did eat them” he smiled putting his head back down on the bed.

“Wait Keater-pan; where are you flying off to this early?” Wes asked spuriously.

“Well it is noon and I’m headed over to…”

“He’s going to see Marley” Drew said in a sing song tone while making kissy faces.

“I was going to the café downstairs for breakfast; my date with Marley is not until 4” I said putting on a dark grey hoodie and my shoes.

“Pick me up a double, double large coffee!” Wes shouted.

“Pick me up a large 1 cream for me! I like my coffee nearly piping hot by the way!” Drew ordered.

“Okay two chocolate milks for the little ones” I smiled back.

“Hey can I actually get chocolate milk!” Wes smiled as I closed the door.

I walked down to the hall to the elevator and took it down to the lobby.

Screaming girls covered the lobby as bodyguards escorted me to the café.

“Keaton will you be my prom date next year!” a girl screamed.

“Be my boyfriend!” another yelled as I passed by.

“Sorry I have to go!” I smiled while waving, causing the girls to scream louder.

I went into the café and ordered the coffees and breakfast.

I went back up to the room to see Wes sitting on his bed while Drew still laid flat on my bed.

“Why don’t you sleep on your own bed” I asked Drew giving him his coffee.

“It’s so far…” he mumbled taking a sip of his coffee. I looked over to the perfectly made bed that was about two feet away from where he was laying.

I handed Wes his coffee and he frowned.

“What?”

“I asked for chocolate milk” he laughed.

“Just drink it!”

I threw them some egg wraps and turned on the radio.

“And now playing on Hotlist 107.9 we have ‘Chloe’ by the super sensations Emblem3!”

We cheered as we heard the girl from downstairs scream.

Around 3 I headed out and went to visit Marley, I showed up at her door at 3:50 and rang to doorbell.

She opened the door and smiled,

“Oh wow hello Keaton!”

She looked amazing in her Black Skinny Jeans and Blue acid washed hoodie.

“Hi are you ready?”

“Oh most, I just need to put on my shoes and I’m good.”

I stepped in and she put on her shoes.

“So where would you like to go first?”

“Um let’s see, how about a movie? I hear the new Jurassic park is pretty good?” she suggested.

“Sounds awesome” I said grabbing her hand.

We walked over to the car and the driver drove us to the ‘Park Ave’ theater.

I got myself a Pepsi and I got her a Dr.Pepper, and large popcorn to share.

We snuck into the theater and sat in the far back to make sure no one saw us. I put up my hood for extra insurance. The movie started and she smiled to me,

“Thanks for taking me Keaton.”

“No problem this is fun” I smiled taking her hand.