Happy One Month Anniversary

Keaton’s POV

After our little frozen yoghurt date we headed down passed the Chinese theater. We were listening to Sunset Blvd as we strolled down the walk way taking photos and fooling around. I wore a blue baseball Tee and my black jeans, bad choice for this hot weather, but I did not really care since I was too busy enjoying our date. We walked down hand in hand until one girl came up to us,

“OH LORD ITS KEATON STROMBERG AND HIS GIRLFREIND!!!! Can I get your autograph?!”

A bunch of girls came and started swarming us; Marley began to quiver and grasped my hand a little tighter.

“It’s okay Mar, I won’t let anything happen to you” I whispered in her ear.  

She nodded and relaxed a little bit as a huge swarm formed.

“Sign my face!”

“Sign my IPhone!”

“Sign arm! And my little brother!!!” they began yelling shoving pens and markers at me. I took a few photos and let go of Marley’s hand for a second when some girl about our age hissed at us.

“Why are you dating this tramp, she’s ugly and she sure don’t hell deserve you! WE should be together not you two; she’s going to dump you for Wes someday!”

“Hey don’t talk about my girl…”

Marley cut me off, a single tear slid from her eye as she approached her.

‘Don’t punch her, don’t punch her!’ I mumbled in my head.

“I may not be perfect but I would NEVER dump Keaton for anyone, especially his brother, you don’t know me so don’t judge me. I’m not going to let bitchy people like you control my life, so please just buzz off and leave us alone” Marley hissed standing tall before the girl.

“That’s my girl” I whispered as the small blonde rolled her eyes taking off.

I grabbed Marley’s hand and we continued forward, after about a block we hand hundreds of screaming fans following us so we bolted back to the car.

“I’m proud of you, you did not hit the girl but you gave her a piece of your mind, also without cussing!” I smiled wrapping my arms around her.

“Thanks Keats’s I actually had fun, even though it became a little hectic at the end…”

On the way home we passed a jewelry shop, I checked my phone and smiled. I decided to drop Marley off and head over to the shop. I had an idea that I knew Marley would love, it would show her that DEFIANTLY she was my one and only. That she was the only one my heart desired, and that I was really committed to this relationship.  I knew it was going to be a bit expensive but she would be head over heels for it. I went in a bought a special customized piece and got it gift wrapped for Marley.

When I returned home I found Wes staring at Marley who was relaxing in the pool.  

“Wes, why are you creeping on my girlfriend?”

“Oh I’m just uh making sure she does not drowned” he blushed.

“Liar, I know you staring at her because she’s in a bikini, she’s mine so go find someone else to stare at!”

“Buzz kill” he groaned walking away from the balcony.

I quickly went to my room and changed into swim shorts and headed down to the pool with the gift in hand.

“Hey Marley!” I smiled sitting down on the edge.

“Hi Keaton, what’s that?”

“Happy 1 month anniversary, I hope you like it!”

She opened the box and smiled seeing the Pandora charm bracelet I bought.  

She gasped holding the silver between her fingers. She looked over the 6 charms I bought, a red glass heart, a blue polka dot swirl, M+K, two cats hugging, a blue star, and a little grey skateboard.   

“Oh Keaton I love it! I cannot believe we have been together for a whole month. It’s only the end of July!” she exclaimed pulling me into a deep kiss.

“I love it, thank you” she smiled burying her face into my neck.

“I wanted something perfect for the perfect girl for me.”

I held her close as I slipped into the water, for the next 5 minutes all we did was hug and smile. I could tell she was head over heels just like I was for her; I still have trouble believing how good we are together.