The Date: Part Two!

Marley's POV

After the movie it was about 6:30 so we went back to my place and hung out.

We walked in to my house to see a note on the table.

'Got called back to work, I'll be home around midnight. Order Pizza if you like, there's 30 bucks in the rabbit. No fooling around and getting in trouble.'

"You up for Pizza?" I asked Keaton taking a seat on the couch.

"Sure what do you want?"

"Well I'm going to order stuffed crust from Pizza Hut, do you want to try 'the great Canadian' flavor?"

"The great Canadian, what's on it?"

"Pepperoni, bacon, mushroom, and mozzarella cheese" I replied.

"Sounds good go ahead and order it, I'm hungry" Keaton smiled putting his arm over my shoulder.

I picked up the phone and ordered the pizza to have it arrive with 15 minutes.

We put on the TV as we enjoyed our pizza.

Around 7:30 we picked up Sampson and got my dog Liam and took them for a walk to Dairy Queen.

"So Keaton, tell me about you, what's life like?"

"Well life has had its ups and downs. I have a great family and lots of siblings" he smiled taking my hand.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters..."

"So with your mom and dad you have a lot of people. Wow that's pretty big!"

"Hard trying to find a vehicle that seats that many" he laughed.

"Wow life must have been difficult with that many people."

"It was no picnic at school either, I was um, bullied. Pushed into lockers beaten up because of the way I dressed and the people I was with. It was, um hard for a few years."

"Well those people must be eating their words huh" I said squeezing his hand a bit.

"Yeah, I guess..." he said frowning.

"Oh Keaton I'm sorry!" I apologized giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well it's okay, at least I have you now" he smiled putting his arm around me.

We talked more about me and my life as a kid, living with only one sister and having the best cousins in the world.