The News (THE FINAL CHAPTER)

Marley’s POV

I sat front row during the concert as they performed, pretty much all they did was be AWESOME! It was one of their best shows I have ever been to and everyone had a blast. They invited up fans, answered questions, danced, and sang way past 100% satisfactory! I loved everything about it and not one minute was wasted. Not one second was bad, it was so fun and like one big party!

            Near the end of the concert they played ‘3000 Miles’ which was one of my favorite songs from their album. It was legit amazing and it got so much better when Drew leaned over and brought a bunch of girls onstage. After the song they played for the final song was ‘Riptide’ another one of my favorites. Keaton pointed to me and Drew extended his hand and told me to come up as Wes was singing the first part of the song. I tucked my dress a little as he lifted me up onstage. He spun me around and started rapping as I danced a little in a spot. Wes marched up to me and started dancing with me smoothly. I laughed as Keaton marched up to me and pulled me away from Wes taking me to the other side of the stage. Drew pulled up another girl a little younger than us, about 14 or 15. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and braces. She took a bunch of photos with her iPhone and whispered to me,

“Keaton is so cute, I’m happy for you two. I’m a big Karley shipper!”

“Thanks that means a lot” I whispered back to her as Keaton approached me again singing. He spun me around and held my hand as he did a little jumpy backwards dance which on anyone else would look ridiculous but on him… it suited him well. I laughed as they finished up the song when Wes started doing some little Shakira hip action. After the concert ended I head backstage and waited for them. Keaton walked off stage drinking from his water bottle and smiled, he seemed pretty proud of the concert. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms as he swung me around in a circle.

“That was so much fun Keaton! You guys were amazing!”

“I had fun; you had fun, so yeah it was a pretty fun night huh.”

“Yes! I loved it so much! I also have something to tell you…” I said a little excited and nervously.

“What is it Marley?” Keaton asked putting his arm around me while walking down the hallway.

“I’m moving in with my sister, I’m going to be living in Huntington Beach and going to school here!”

“Wait you are for real?! You are moving to America? Like for real, no joke?!” He asked excitedly.

“Yes! I talked to my dad and he said I can! I’m going to be going to some high school a little bit out of Huntington which is maybe a little closer to LA! I can see you pretty much anytime you are around!” I said gripping onto his hands.

“We get to be together, and distance is not really a problem! Marley this is amazing, but what about your friends and stuff in Canada?”

“I’m going to miss them a lot sure, but I can always make new friends. While there is only one of you” I smiled giving him a soft kiss.

“This is going to be amazing” Keaton smiled as we put our foreheads together.

“Yes it is… This is going to be Great” I smiled once again.

THE END!

*********Please Read***********

I would like to say thank you so much for all the support I have gotten throughout the series of twists and turns! I honestly love my book because I can seriously imagine all that goes on. So PLEASE Vote and comment! To all those who ask… YES I AM planning a sequel for this book! I will hopefully start sometime soon but for now I will be working on my other book ‘XO’ which is a Wes fan fiction. To those who ask “Where’s Drew’s Fan fiction?” The truth is I can’t figure out how to write it. Drew is so complex, amazing, and really what is ‘Drew’ he’s too awesome and inspiring that I can’t write about it because of the feeling of not doing him justice. Until I figure out how to write a fan fiction about Drew there will not be one until further notice. It breaks my heart because Drew is so amazing yet I feel like I’m leaving him out…. I’m not trying to I just think he is so much better than what I can write. I feel like I am going to do a crappy job if I do, so when I meet him in august I am going to ask him a question or two! I am planning to write a Drew fan fiction sometime soon. It just won’t be within the month. I’m deeply sorry but I hope you will VOTE, FOLLOW, and COMMENT! Keep your eyes out for my sequel and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Without you guys I would just be another weird girl writing about my 3 inspirations… Thank you so much and have an awesome summer!

~M

Also this book is 85 pages long and 30,718 words long! Thanks so much!