Prologue

The scenery is a bit blurred as I continue to drive towards the town of Beacon Hills. It's only been a couple months since I graduated from college at the age of 20. It seems like my life has been on the fast track since I graduated high school at the age of 14. It feels so surreal. Currently I'm on my way to my new apartment, where hopefully all my stuff has been safely stored. After graduating I was happy to have received a letter from Beacon Hills High, which I had applied to become a new teacher for their new programs, that I got the job. I just hope that my life will seem a bit normal after awhile, what with all the weird things I've been seeing lately, but I just hope that it was only my imagination.

I soon saw the sign up ahead. "Welcome to Beacon Hills," I whispered to my self. "Finally! I'm here."

As I drove into the town I was looking for my street address 26953 Clifton St. I was excited to get settled in. My life, although fast paced was strange. At the age of 9 I turned up at a local hospital with no memory whatsoever, save for my name. I had apparently hit my head on something during an accident. The police there with me explained that there was a large fire, and I was the only known survivor among the carnage. The first 9 years of my life then became lost in my mind. After a couple of days of searching through the disaster, it seemed no one else had been there. And it also seemed no one was looking for me. But with no memory, I wasn't all that scared that no one was looking. I knew the chances of survival with a fire like that, and knew that the chances that I was the only survivor was high. I was put into the foster care system, where I was soon in a foster family. Going to school seemed a bit tedious at the time. I began skipping grades, and was told I was in the tenth percentile of the top 1% of students in the entire area. At that point college seemed much nicer, and I was right. The next 6 years of my life was then dedicated to gaining my Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Mythology and Physics. And now here I am on my way to a new place with a new job.

I drove around a bit more till I finally figured out how to get my loft. I soon stepped out of the car with a box, containing all of my personal sentiments. I began to notice that there was a weird aura, I guess you could say, surrounding this town. There is something about this town though that makes me feel slightly uneasy. With the uneasiness I was feeling, I was just hoping that I wouldn't see those figures again. I know it was probably my imagination, but they just seemed so real. I've started to see things. I've asked others about them, but no one knew what I was talking about. I came to the conclusion that I was the only that could see them. I  would see them every once and a while, they were these glowing type figures that appear almost animal like in some aspects. They surround people like they're apart of them. They freaked me out a little, but I've learned to steal my reactions to them.

I finally reached my door to my loft and unlocked it. I pushed the door to the side and peered in to see all of my boxes on the vast floor. I looked around noticing that there was a large window in front of what looked to be the living room. To the left there was a small kitchen, to the right a bathroom next to a spiral staircase. I'm guessing that leads to what I assume would be the bedroom. I took a glance out the mammoth sized window and saw that there was another loft, almost identical to this one, across the street.

I turned around and took out my phone looking at the time, "Damn, it's already 11:00 p.m."

I sighed knowing that I would have to dig through my boxes to find the syllabuses and my schedule for tomorrow. This will probably take me the rest of the night, because I also needed to find an outfit that was appropriate. I turned around to look at the window and my eyes widened slightly. Why of all places did it have to show up here. I saw one of those glowing figures wrapped around a man. He didn't looked much older than me, but my eyes soon settled on the figure attached to him. It appeared to be a light blue wolf like creature. It was quite beautiful. I soon noticed that I had been staring for awhile, and that he was staring back. I was a bit taken  back by his intense gaze. To not looked intimidated by him, I held up my hand and gave a slight wave. I could see his muscles tense and relax, even from where I was. Suddenly my eyes did something I've never seen them do, they glowed a crystal white. I grew scared of my own reflection in the window, but when I went to look at the man his eyes had turned a light blue, the same as the figure around him.

I abruptly turned around and went back to searching for my syllabuses and schedule blowing off what just happened, as though it was nothing. After about hour or so I got lucky and found all of the things I needed for tomorrow and I had managed to pull together an outfit. I glanced down at my phone and realized that had to get up in about five hours. I sighed, I better go to sleep before I lose any more time.