Ch. 3 What to do now?

The last of my students walked out of class after grabbing some assignments. I shut the door and breathed a sigh of content. The first day was not as bad as I thought it would have been. I walked back to the board and erased the drawing of a manticore, which was pretty impressive. That was probably why I loved mythology so much because seeing every detail in each drawing and painting was just breathtaking. I dropped onto my chair glad I didn't have another class. I grabbed my bag that held my lap top in it. I opened it to start on my lesson plan for the rest of the week, but that really didn't take me all too long to do. I still had about 20 minutes before school actually got out.

I got up and walked out of the classroom ready to memorize every inch of the campus in that 20 minutes. I heard there was a lacrosse field so I decided to start there. I wandered around for a bit before reaching the doors that led outside. After that I walked around the outside of the school till I finally got to the lacrosse field. It looked like the team is in the middle of practice. I went towards the bleachers to sit and watch. I then spotted the man who I assumed was Coach Finstock, from earlier today.

I walked up to him, "Um, hey. I wanted to thank you for earlier. I didn't mean to blow up in your face like that I was just a little on edge that I might be late on my first day."

He dropped the whistle from his mouth, "Huh, oh right. Yeah no need to thank- Greenberg! What did I say last time?!"

I slowly backed away towards the bleachers. Heading back to the bleachers, and soon felt a familiar pair of eyes on me. I searched through the team till I saw a pair of red eyes on my form. I felt my eyes glowing again in response. Scott's glowing figure stood at attention. Next to Scott I saw another player who looked in my direction and then he began to flail like an idiot. Stiles. Well now I know that I can always easily identify him if I need help. I chuckled to myself and then grabbed my phone when I realized that I didn't have it. Damn. Why am I always forgetting the most essential things that I need to survive on. You would think that for someone so smart, i wouldn't be as forgetful. I stood up and walked back towards to Coach Finstock.

"Hey, Coach do you know what time it is?" I questioned.

He glanced down at his watch, "2:50."

"Thanks" I started off in the direction I thought I came from.

"Tate!" Coach yelled after me.

"Yes?" I turned in confusion.

"You're going in the wrong direction," he stated as he pointed in the opposite direction I was heading.

"Oh," I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Thanks again."

I marched off in the right direction this time. I still could feel Scott's eyes on me and another set of eyes, which I could only assumed belonged to Stiles. I managed to find the door that I had taken to get outside the school. I started to walk in the direction I had come from, but unfortunately I got lost... again. Shit, I thought I memorized these halls. I saw the twins from earlier with their ice blue glowing figures that seemed relaxed. Considering if I don't ask for directions now, I'll probably be lost forever in these never ending hallways. Might as well ask them.

I slowly made my way to them, "Hey. I'm pretty new here, but I'm as directionally challenged as they come. Can you guys possibly help me? I'm a bit lost and I'm trying to get back to my classroom."

"Sure. I'm Ethan by the way," Ethan said with a smile.

"I'm Aiden. Aren't you that new teacher?" Aiden said with a slight smirk.

"Yes I am. I really don't know my way around this school quite yet," I replied.

"So, what's you room number?" Aiden asked