Dec 25th, 2010

Dear Journal,

I am falling in love way to fast. it has been just over a week since we started this just friends relationship and I am hooked on him. Mike takes great care of me when I am with him, he always has but now, I never have to be alone, he is always in arms reach, and I love that if I leave the room he follows me. I feel safe and secure with him, I just wish he would stop trying to get me to move in with him, I know that if I was to move up there things would happen to fast. Thankfully, I can't get pregnant. I mean if you dont get a period it is a little hard to get pregnant right. So if anything does happen I at least don't have to worry about that, and if I only go up and spend the day with him it should never be more the a snuggle, and making out buddy, right? and my heart well I won't fall head over heels with him, I will just make sure I never feel like he is more then a friend, and I will try to see other people that way we never get to attached. I am really nervous as to what my surprise is though. I kinda am walking the fine line between good and bad, but Mike would never break my heart and he would put our friendship before anything else right.

Always,

Bre