March 12th, 2011

"Mikey, can we just stay in bed this morning, my head hurts, and I am not feeling like doing anything?" Bre asked. She was still having trouble adjusting to the new stuff her doctor had her on. It was supposed to help her immune system, and metabolism, but so far it was only making her sick.

"Yea baby, why don't I get us breakfast, and then we will just stay and watch movies today, If your feeling better this evening we can go to the waterfront for a picnic, does that sound good?" Mike asked, he could tell that Bre was going to need the dotting version of himself this weekend, and a lot of nursing.

"Could you get cinnamon rolls, the cinnabon ones with raspberries, pretty please baby, those sound amazing right now." she batted her eyelashes knowing that he would do anything for her at that point.

"Of course, be back in 30. Do you need anything else while I am out?" he said rolling his eyes.

"Nope, just breakfast, your amazing baby" she grinned and pulled the covers back over her head, she was sleeping for the 30 minutes that he was gone.

Yes really short, and not much of a point. But these are the conversations that I look back on and wonder about, wonder what took me so long to see all the things I missed during our relationship.