March 17th, 2011

Dear Journal,

Well I think that all my stomach stuff is stress, it seems to be getting better this week. I am a little bummed that I can't spend this weekend with Mike, or that I dont actually get to stay the night again until April, but I get to spend several days with him next week, and hopefully by the time I can stay up there, he will have decided that it is time we make our relationship official. If not I am going to have to stand my ground, and set rules. The whole idea of rules stinks but it is what we have got to do I don't really have a choice, I mean I have to stand my ground, and stick up for myself. 

Non- Mike related life is actually going really well. I am starting to think about Carter, he passed away last April, and it makes me nervous to think about the anniversary of his death. I also am a little worried about my grandpa, he has been in and out of the hospital, and with his mental state I am not sure he will be with us much longer. I thought the idea of losing him would be harder, but I think I said goodbye to him when he first went into the care home. He was no longer my grandpa, he didn't know me anymore. Oh well, all the good things in life are currently outweighing the negative so I am good.

Always, 

Bre