Jan 12th, 2011

Dear Journal,

is it bad... that I am thinking about Mike daily, that I want nothing more then to have him next to me at night, it has been a month since I moved in with him for a week and realized that I was gong to fall for my my friend. Is it bad that even though I know that we would never work out for each other's benefit that I am not willing to let him go? Is it bad that I have thought often about what would happen to Bryan and I's friendship if I got together with Mike, but sometimes I am willing to risk it. 

I have been stressed at work, I am taking care of the kids grandpa a long with the kids, and getting ready to move into our new place, we move on the 20th, then have the reptile expo on the 22nd. It is going to be an expensive week that week, and stressful. Luckily Bryan seems to understand that I need him right now, and our friendship is back to the easy nature that it always been. I also am struggling to keep from just taking off to Mike's and hiding. I mean that is what sounds like it would be the best.

I am not going to go see Mike this weekend thougg, I am going to spend this weekend packing with Bryan, and just hanging out I think that it will be good for me to go a week or two without seeing Mike while I get my head together, I just hope that it all ends up okay.

Always, 

Bre