Jan 2nd, 2011

Dear Journal,

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... SO you know that whole dont fall in love thing yea too late. Guess what my surprise was, the guest bedroom in Mikes house was totally re-done. He moved the king sized bed into it, painted the walls chocolate brown and tan, put in a TV and a dvd player, and got a purple, brown, and turquoise bed spread for me. Then we went shoping so I would have clothes and make- up to keep in here. I want to be mad at him, he is moving me in without my approval, but i love having an escape, and knowing that I can come up here anytime I want to and just crash, I have a key and everything. Things almost got bad new years eve though, luckily nothing happened to bad, more lines got crossed though. I ended up sleeping in just his shirt and my underwear. I know I should stop this before it goes any further, but it is Mike, I know he would never hurt me. I am going to tell Bryan soon, maybe after the convention and the move. I dont want to put anymore pressure on the two of us unless I have to and Mike and I are still just friends Bryan doesn't need to know any different. Mike isn't ready to tell him yet either.

Loves, 

Bre