The secret is out...

Guess what another special feature... I wrote the journal entry of Bryan finding out about Bre and Mike, and decided that it was another major event that needed to be in both a journal and short little story. No i will not be doing Bryan's thoughts. Bryan is an important piece to Bre's story, but he is her support, not a main part, he is just what gets her through all of this.

"Bre, where were you this weekend, and who was the guy who picked up your phone this morning." Bryan asked Bre the moment that she walked in the door from work on Monday. She had left her phone up at Mike's without realizing it, and he picked up when Bryan called to see when Bre was going to be home. 

"Bryan, love I was with Mike, I have been seeing him the weekends that you work and I must have forgot my phone at his place, I was tired Saturday, and didn't feel like the hour drive from his place to ours. I didn't tell you because I thought you would be mad that I am spending time with Mike again. I know that you worry about what is going to happen, but I promise that we are just friends. I just crashed there because I didn't want to go home." Bre stated in her defense. She was hoping that Bryan would understand, she really didn't want to choose between him, and Mike.

"Bre, sweethart, I love you, your my family, I wouldn't turn on you just because you decided to see Mike. Yea I am worried about you, I think that Mike could really hurt you and I don't want you to be hurt, I hate seeing you hurt. Mike is older then you, he is going to expect more from you then I think you want to give, and I feel like your walking a fine line with him. But baby if he is willing to meet me before you start dating then I will give him a fair chance." Bryan said coming across the living room, to give Bre a hug.

"Bryan, thank you. I promise, that we are only friends, I just like to have someone other then you to hang out with." Bre said relaxing into his embrace.