Six

Sting's POV

"I just- I just want to tell you something..." I said kinda quietly.

Rogue looked over and looked kinda confused, even nervous.

"I don't care about what you think about me, it's just that- that I love you, and I will always protect you. No matter what." I then place my hand under Rogue's chin, and gently kissed him on the lips.

I immediately turn my head away. Why did I do that? Why? I'm such an idiot. What was I thi-

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt some weight on my left shoulder. I look over and noticed that Rogue's head was on my shoulder. And he was... Smiling...

"Rogue?"

"I love you too, Sting," he smiled even more now.

I was shocked when he said that. I thought it was just a dream. This is actually happening.

We both stand up, and as soon as Rogue started to walk, I snuck up behind him and picked him up.

"What? No! What are you doing?" Rogue yelled while laughing a little.

"I'm just carrying you, chill."

"I can walk by myself." Rogue crossed his arms like a little child.

"You're so adorable, Rogue."

"Stoooppppp," Rogue whined as his face turned a scarlet red.

I walked towards a tree that was a few feet away from the pond. I set Rogue down and I sat next to him.

It was already getting dark, and the air was getting cooler. Rogue shivered a little.

"Are you cold?" I ask with slight worry.

"A little."

I wrap my arms around Rogue, trying to make him warmer. He snuggled into my chest, and I feel myself blush... A lot. But this made me happy. Just happy.

"Should we be going soon?" Rogue suddenly asks.

"Just stay for a little longer."

Just a few moments after, a small bunch of bright lights scatter above the pond.

Fireflies.

The fireflies flutter around, illuminating the area around us. Their bright lights reflecting off of my white wings.

I smile as I see Rogue watch the fireflies in awe. We kept watching the fireflies for about half an hour or so, and then Rogue stands up.

"I should probably go now. I'll see you tomorrow over here, ok?" Rogue starts to walk away, but I immediately stand up and grab his arm.

"Wait," I say and Rogue turns around, "before you go..."

I cup his face and leaned in to kiss him. Rogue let out a squeak in surprise, but he immediately kissed back. I close my eyes as my hands wander down to his waist, trying to pull him closer, and Rogue wraps his arms around my neck.

I just can't describe this feeling. I just don't want this to end. I didn't want this to stop.

Sadly, Rogue breaks away. I stare into his mysterious red eyes as he stared at mine, both of our faces red, and both of us panting lightly for air.

"I love you so much, Rogue," I whisper into his ear.

"I love you too, Sting. I'll see you tomorrow ok?" Rogue says after he pecks my cheek and hugs me. He waves at me before he disappears into the trees.

And well duh, I waved back.

If I didn't, that'd be rude.

I walk back home, just thinking about, of course, Rogue.

Dad would kill me once he finds out about him. And I don't even want to think about what's gonna happen to Rogue.

I stare blankly at the grey cobblestone road, only the moon illuminating the path.

I stand in front of my home. The moon shines on the stone castle, making me only wish for peace between the two realms. I fly to my balcony and walk into my room, expecting that Dad would be downstairs, like, discussing another plan against Skiadrum or something.

What I didn't expect was the fact that he would actually be there, sitting on my bed. In my room. Staring at me. Right there.

WAS HE WAITING FOR ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!?

"Um... H-hi, Dad? Uh. What's up?" I tried to keep my cool.

I'm slightly freaking out, so that wasn't working out so well.

"Where were you?" He growled deeply, staring at me.
----------------------------------------
That took a long time to write.

Well, I went to some swim camp and people 3 years younger than me are taller than me.

YAY SHORTNESS

Don't even bother asking me how tall I am.

Cuz my answer is just gonna be: SHORT ENOUGH

My friend was just all like :P

He makes fun of my height.

People ship us :/

Reminds kinda of Levy and Gajeel...

Just thought of that.

Vote and comment or even add it to a reading list

I do not own Fairy Tail, the almighty Hiro Mashima does ^_^