Final Chapter

Rogue's POV

Here we are at the pond again. This pond immediately became my favorite place when Sting first brought me here. The view of this pond was beautiful both during the day and during the night.

Some fireflies flew around us two, and literally out of nowhere, I hear Sting say in a sad tone, "I broke it again, didn't I?"

I am just very confused right now. "Broke what?"

"My promise. I was supposed to protect you. I was supposed to be one who gets hit. I let you get hurt again. I close my eyes for a split second, and you're hurt. And you were out for two days. Ugh, I'm so sorry, Rogue," he sounded a little frustrated.

"No, don't be. It's fine. And we are both okay!"

"Yeah, I know. But–"

"Think about it, Sting. Weisslogia and Skiadrum are finally getting a chance to talk and sort things out, unlike before," I remind him. "And maybe, there will finally be peace between them."

Sting didn't say anything.

"Besides, I couldn't let my mother hurt you. Well, not now at least," I giggle a little.

"So everything is fine?"

"Well, I think everything is just perfect now," I peck him on the lips.

"Okay then," Sting chuckles.

We sit by the pond for another hour or two, and I feel eyelids growing heavy. I feel myself starting to doze off.

"Are you getting tired?" I hear Sting whisper.

"Yeah, a little."

"Me too. How about I take you to my place, okay?"

I didn't even bother protesting. I just let him carry me again. He was very warm. I snuggle into his chest, and he flies up and through the trees, and he flies towards the Light Realm.

You could see the stars tonight. They were very bright, and it kind of reminded me of the fireflies at the pond. The cool night air rushed through my hair, and it felt pretty nice. I could see the Light Realm castle, so we're pretty much almost there.

"Hey, they're still talking down there," Sting says to me.

I look down, and he was right. Weisslogia and Skiadrum were in front of the castle. They seemed to enjoy talking to each other. There were occasional smiles and bits of laughter. I guess this was a good thing.

"Want to say hi to them?" I ask.

"Sure, might as well," he slowly starts to descend to the ground, where the two dragons were. The two dragons smile and wave at us.

Sting carries me into the large building. They didn't seem to mind or anything, they just continued their conversation. Hey, I don't mind.

He quickly takes me up the stairs, and to his large bedroom. He sets me down on his bed, and he lies down right beside me. This sort of reminded of when Sting helped me escape when Weisslogia captured me. Well, that was a while ago, right? Everything is all fine now. The two Realms are finally going to live next to another in peace.

I snuggle closer to Sting, and he wraps his arms around me. I just felt safe in his arms. I can't really find another way to explain this feeling, but it felt very nice. I was just very happy right now.

"Good night, Rogue. I love you," Sting kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too," I snuggle deeper into his chest.

"You're so cute, Rogue."

"Don't you even..." I blush a very deep red.

"Fine then," he squeezes me a little tighter. My eyelids started to feel very heavy once again, but I let them close on their own this time.
---------------------------------------------
THE MAIN REASON WHY THIS WASN'T COMBINED WITH THE LAST CHAPTER WAS BECAUSE I WANTED ONE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE VERY END

IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT

Well that's it I guess

I will make another epilogue chapter thingy just because I want to make it up to all of you since I think this sucked

I am so sorry y'all

I had an amazing idea at first, and I even wrote some chapters ahead of time

But then I procrastinated on updating

And I even ran out of ideas for a long time

So on my first Stingue story, I felt like I stalled for a VERY long time, it was almost 40 parts or something. And this story, I felt like this was very rushed. I want to make another Stingue story SO BAD

So this was kinda bad, I'm not way too happy about it idk why

But you know what, it's done, I updated, that's al good right? I'll see you all again soon!

I own nothing from Fairy Tail