The Empty Soldier

Sally seemed confused. "Tag?" she asked. "I don't like tag very much... Besides, it's not that fun with only two people..." The twisted smile remained on my face.
I said, "Trust me, Sally... I think you'll like the way I play tag... And we don't have only two people... The third player is the one who just drove away..." Sally's eyes widened and filled with tears.
"U-Uncle Johnny?" She was shaking with fear.
"Oh, so that's his name? Interesting..." I stood up. "You get to be on my team... We're it first... We need to tag Uncle Johnny, ok?"
"O-Ok..." She was still shaking with fear. My smile widened as I took her by the hand and teleported into the kitchen of Uncle Johnny's house. He was sitting on the couch, watching the game. The sick bastard had the nerve to watch sports after raping and killing his own niece. I was going to make him suffer. Sally and I were totally invisible to Uncle Johnny at the time. I cut off the power. He jumped and looked around, knees shaking. I spoke, "Jonathan Williams... Do you wish to join a game of our own?" Every fabric of him then became filled with fear. I forced him to levitate, causing him to scream. Sally giggled when I returned her to visibility. I started spinning him faster.
"Let's play a game Uncle Johnny." Sally said. The kitchen knives all began to levitate. They then fly towards Uncle Johnny, penetrating his body and killing him. Sally started laughing and giggling. "THAT WAS FUN UNCLE ONI!!!" My smile returned to normal.
We left that house, Sally climbed onto my back, clinging to her bear, and I started flying. "Where do we go now, Uncle Oni?" she asked.
"We have to go get someone else, I feel a soul nearby that needs help. We reached a lake in a nearby park. We touched down on the path that loops around the lake. On the other side, there was a man and a young boy, around age 10, walking around the lake. They were talking.
"I don't get it," Sally said, confused. Something instantly took place once she said that. The father grew a twisted, insane smile. He grabbed his son by the throat and held him down in the water. Sally gasped. "UNCLE ONI, SAVE HIM!!!" I tapped on another barrier, showing her.
"Not possible..." Eventually the boy stopped struggling. He was dead. The father ran away. I ran over with Sally to save his soul. I catch it before he floats away.
"W-Who are you?" the boy asked. There was blood coming from his eyes. He looked almost exactly like Link.
Sally giggled, saying, "I'm Sally, and this is Uncle Oni! He saved me, too." The boy still seemed confused.
He said, "I-I'm Ben..."
"Ben, Sally," I said. They both looked at me. "Now that I've saved you both, I think it's time for you too see your new home..." I teleported us in front of the Asylum. I took them up to the door. Alice answered the door. "I've saved these little ones... Please take them in..."
Alice smiled and said, "With pleasure..." Ben and Sally looked up at me, Sally clung to my leg.
"Uncle Oni, you're coming with us, right?" she asked.
"I'm sorry... I have a family of my own that I need to take care of... But don't worry, I will definitely visit..." Sally let go of me. I crouched down to hug them both. "I love you both...." They smiled and went inside with Alice. I waved goodbye.