Rage

I went home, grumbling. Farore and Nayru wouldn't let me destroy Ganon once and for all, even though he deserved to be destroyed. I walked in the door to find that I had furniture knocked over and Yume was hiding in the corner, ashes on his face. There were burn marks everywhere and embers on the  floor. Yume groaned, standing up.

He looked at me and said, "A-A mean lady with r-red hair took m-mommy away......"

I approached him and picked him up. I wiped the ash and tears off of his face and kissed his forehead. He sniffled.

"I'm going to bring mommy back," I said, "Clean up the house while I'm gone, ok?"

He nodded. I put him back down and went outside. I started flying back to the Realm of the Goddesses. On the way there, I encountered several barriers. I managed to break through all of them and continue flying. I returned to the palace, where Nayru and Farore were sitting outside in the garden, talking. I proceeded into the palace, looking up at the symbols that marked each wing of the palace. I saw the symbol of power in the north part of the building. There was a red throne in front of the entrance. I sprinted behind the throne and entered Din's area.

The first thing I saw when I came in was a spiral staircase going up and down. I went down the stairs, going into a dungeon area. There were rows of cells, like in a normal dungeon. There weren't any inmates, so I was confused about why she even had this dungeon. I reached the end of the labyrinth of cells and found a door labelled "Special Prisoners". I opened the door and saw the figure of a woman with long red hair and a dress of matching color. She turned around with a panicked look on her face. I saw Tenshi's hair cascading over the side of the metal table Din was standing in front of. I saw that Din had a bloody spoon in her hand.

I growled and dashed forward, knocking Din out of the way. Tenshi's body wasn't cut open, which was somewhat relieving. I brushed her hair away from her face and I felt my heart stop. Tenshi's left eye was missing from its socket. There was blood and other fluids leaking out of it. I felt a burst of rage towards Din. I whipped around to see her holding my wife's beautiful, innocent, blue eye. The anger I felt while I fought Ganon returned, except this time it was even stronger. I flew towards her at breakneck speed as a silver aura formed around me. I drew my sword and went straight through her. She became nothing but red mist.

I went back to Tenshi and picked her up. I carried her home bridal style. When we arrived, Yume had cleaned up the house. I laid Tenshi down in our bed and watched her sleep. Her eye eventually opened, but the innocence was gone.