Nightmares

I was in a space of nothing. The only thing I could see was pure black. I saw the figure of Tenshi a little ways away. I ran to her. As I got closer, I noticed something off about her. Her nails were long and sharp, and her hair was thinner. I stopped about two feet away from her.
"Tenshi?", I asked.
She whipped around, revealing beady eyes and a massive, sharp-toothed smile. She lunged onto me and everything went to black. I started hearing the crackling of a fire. I felt myself laying on grass. I opened my eyes and stood up. When I looked to the source of the fire, I saw my home burning. I saw Tenshi, Yume, Link, and Akuma standing in the windows, banging on them. I felt something in my pocket. When reached in, I could tell it was a lighter. I feel to my knees and screamed. Everything went black again.
I heard screams of agony all around me. The sound of a swarm of locusts started slowly rising from a whisper to a roaring thunder. I tried putting my hands over my ears, only to have my hands go through, like my head wasn't even there. I sat there, forced to endure the deafening sound of the swarm. It got loud to the point where my ears started to bleed, and everything went to black.
I finally woke up and kissed Tenshi on her sleeping head. I continued my day like nothing happened, just like every day.