Champion

I rushed Tenshi and I to the tournament grounds. There was a mass of deities and other creatures seated around the arena, ready for the semi-finals to begin. We went to the area where the other competitors were preparing for the next fight. The mysterious fighter was up against Tenshi now. She giggled as she went onto the arena. I watched the unknown challenger step up as well. I was concerned about what he would do, and if he would hurt Tenshi.
Tenshi kept on giggling. The match started. The fighter approached her, showing no sign of him wanting to hurt her. He whispered to her for a good amount of time. Tenshi slowly nodded when she finished, tears in her eyes. She stepped off the arena, forfeiting. The crowd was confused, to say the least. I approached her afterwards, asking, "Tenshi, why did you just give up?"
She sniffled and replied, "H-He said that the guy y-you're fighting wants to hurt a lot of p-people..." She started crying. I took her to a good seat and let her rest.
"I'll handle this, sweetheart..." She just looked up at me, silent. I went down, onto the arena floor. Hades came out, and the match began. As I fought him, I noticed little things that Hades would have never been able to pick up. "You aren't Hades, are you?" I asked.
He responded, "I'm far greater than any of the lesser gods here... I'm Lucifer..." We fought until we were both out of breath. "See, you're stronger than anyone here, and we're on an even playing field now..." I chuckled a little. I looked up at him with a sneer, saying, "If you think we're equals, you're fooling yourself..." After saying this, the blue Kaminoikari formed around me, I felt my energy return to me. I approached Lucifer, delivering a swift blow to his gut. He was sent screeching off the arena, hitting the wall, breaking through, and falling out of the other side. I won.
It was time for my match against the unknown fighter. We stepped on the arena. I looked at him, and said, "I know who you are, you know." He looked up at me.
"Oh," he said, "You do?" I nodded in response.
"I hope you're planning on holding back, Jehovah. I want to leave this arena alive."
"No worries. I'm not planning on completely destroying you."
I smile a little. The bell rings, starting the match. I stood there, analyzing his pose. His stance seemed to be the ready position from the angelic fighting style. I knew that style like the back of my hand, so there would be no surprises. I ran first, ready for him to use some powerful counter. He simply dodged, making no move to attack. I stopped abruptly, sweeping under his legs, hoping to knock him down. He flipped over my attack, still not even attempting to land a blow on me.
He said, "Just because I'm holding back, doesn't mean you should..." I nodded in response, the white Kaminoikari forming around me. I move fast enough to land a blow. He reels back for a moment. I attempt to kick him in the gut, only to have him catch it, twisting my entire leg. I had to go stronger. The silver Kaminoikari formed. I untwisted my first leg, kicking him in the jaw with my other leg. He stumbled back. I took the opportunity to dropkick him out of the arena. It felt too easy, until I remembered that he wasn't using any of his power.
Tenshi and I went to a hotel. She congratulated me on my victory before falling asleep with her leg sticking off the bed. I climbed in with her. Tomorrow, I was fighting Ares.