Akuma

I woke up to find Tenshi breastfeeding the babies, 6 months have passed since they were born. Yume had started growing silver hair like mine, and Akuma was forming black hair. They got along very well. "Good morning..." I said to Tenshi. She looked at me and smiled, purring.

"Hewwo..." she responded. I kissed her head.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast, come down when you're done." She kept smiling and nodded. I went downstairs to find Link cleaning potion residue out of his bottles. I started making pancakes. Link put his bottles in the sink and sat at the table. He rested his head against the table and waited for me to finish. Tenshi came down with the babies right as I was done cooking. I gave her a plate and kissed her on the head. She blushed and meowed. I gave Link his plate and messed up his hair. He let out a small chuckle. I sat next to them and started eating.

Yume fell asleep against Tenshi, but Akuma just stared at Link. Link noticed, meeting eyes with Akuma. Akuma smiled and giggled. He began to glow red. Tenshi's eyes widened as Akuma seemed to age in her arms. He stopped once he looked like Link, but with black hair and red eyes. I saw tears forming in Tenshi's eyes, and I thought I heard her say: "My baby......"

We all stared at Akuma in shock, spare Yume, who was still asleep. Akuma was snickering. He said, "Well brother, how do I look?"

Link said, "Well, you look a little bit... Erm, how do I put this?"

"Just like you?"

"I think the word I'm looking for is naked." Akuma's eyes widened and he looked down. His diaper snapped during the age-skip. He blushed darkly and covered himself. I saw one of the tears fall from Tenshi's eyes.

"M-My baby..." she said. Akuma looked at her, a little bit of regret in his eyes.

"I....." he said, a minuscule tear in his eye, "I'm sorry, mom... I didn't think I was going to hurt your feelings..." Tenshi burst into tears and hugged Akuma. He hugged back.

After Tenshi had calmed down, I made a black tunic and pants for Akuma. He looked up at me. "Dad?" he said.

"Yes, Akuma?" I responded.

"How come I don't have the same hair as you or mom?"

"It depended on how the genes went together. Demon blood is dominant over most other bloods, and it must have had an influence over how you were made."

"Then how come Yume has hair like yours?"

"Hylian blood and demonic blood almost cancel each other out. Since they cancel each other out, there's no way to determine things like eye or hair color, so it just automatically goes to a silver color."

"That's amazing..."

"If you think that's amazing, I'll show you and the rest of the family something that will make your minds implode."

"Heh, I doubt it!" He smirked at me. I smiled a little, he was definitely going to grow strong.

Once it was noon, I took everyone to the mountains with a picnic basket. Link, Akuma, and I started building a fire while Tenshi sat on a log with Yume. We sat down next to them and ate our sandwiches for lunch. The Link and Akuma found a creek nearby and went to play in it. Tenshi played with Yume. Their giggling made me smile. Once sunset came, I started the fire and the boys came back from the creek. They were soaked and shivering. I cooked some steaks over the fire and we all ate together. Link and Akuma took their blankets and found a place to lay down. I took a big blanket for Tenshi and I to lay on. She smiled and kissed my head, Yume sleeping in her arms. "Goodnight, Oni...." she said, about to pass out. I kissed her nose and smiled too.

"Goodnight, Tenshi...." I said as she fell asleep. I looked over where the boys had their spot. I saw Akuma looking up at the night sky. I walked over to him and sat down. He was staring at the stars in awe. I smiled. "So, you like the stars, do you?" I asked. He looked at me.

He replied, "Yeah...... Are they like this everywhere?"

"Absolutely not, and if there's somewhere that has stars that look exactly the same, it's an insane coincidence..."

"What do you mean?"

"I made them..."

"The stars?!"

"Every single one of them by hand." His eyes widened and he looked back up at them.

"They're so nice..."

"Thank you... If you want to get a closer look at them, we could go to the Observatory tomorrow..."

"Really!?!" I nodded. Akuma jumped up and ran to me, hugging me. "Thank you......" I smiled.

"You're welcome, my son......"