Anniversary

Tenshi pulled me out the door.
"Come on, Shiro!", she said, "I wanna go walk around Termina!". I smiled at the sound of her enthusiasm. She giggled and blushed as I scooped her up in my arms. We walked to Clocktown first. The people were preparing for the Carnival of Time.
A few men stared at Tenshi when I walked past. I could feel the lust inside them. I shot them glare and held her tighter. Tenshi kissed my cheek.
"It's ok, Oni,", she said, "They won't hurt me."
I kissed her soft cheek. She blushed madly and giggled, wagging her tails. We eventually finished walking through Clocktown and went to Great Bay. This time, I put down Tenshi so she could feel the wet sand. She giggled and looked up at me. I smiled and kissed her softly. She kissed back.
We walked down the sandy beach, eventually reaching a cave. I picked Tenshi up and carried her into the cave. We eventually came across a spring with blue water. I undressed Tenshi to put her in. She blushed wildly. I got undressed and got in with her. Our eyes turned a deep blue. I felt beyond attracted to Tenshi, and she got onto my lap.
"Tenshi,", I said, "I love you."
She replied, "I love you, too."
We started kissing in the spring, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel her rubbing against me. I ran my hands down her sides and kissed her collarbone.
"Put your kisses all over me.", she said.
I started to kiss her entire body. When I got to her privates, I put her up on my shoulders and ate her out. She finished and I put her on my lap. She eased herself onto me and we made love.
When we finished, we got out of the pool and got re-dressed. I carried her out of the cave bridal style and let her feel the wet sand again. We made our way to the Southern Swamp. When we arrived, Tenshi started purring and clinging to me tighter. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her ears. She started purring even louder. I smiled as we just strolled through the swamp. I picked a pretty blue flower and gave it to Tenshi. She kissed my cheek as a thank you and took the flower. She held it close to her chest and giggled. I smiled as we left the Swamp.
When we reached the mountain, Tenshi stuck out her tongue as a small amount of snow fell. She giggled as the snowflakes fell on her tongue. I kissed her softly, and she kissed back. We stayed there until night fell. The Carnival of Time was starting, so we ran to Clocktown.
When we got there, we went into the Milk Bar. There was a band playing slow music. I set Tenshi down and started to dance with her. She looked up at me, smiling.
"Shiro,", she said, "I love you."
I responded, "I love you, too."
We danced the night away.