Flashback (A dialogue between Oni and Tenshi)

Tenshi put Akuma and Yume into their crib. They were born 2 days ago. A thought ran across my mind as Tenshi laid next to me. "Tenshi?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Wot es et, Onee?" she responded.

"Why're you so innocent?"

"Wot du ou mean?"

"You didn't know about sex until we had it, why?"

"Wew... Mommy nd daddy wew taten away by the scawy guy wif the smile... Nd I found a tree nd few down... I hit my head nd I fewt dizzy..... Den I saw ou wif your swowd, nd ou made fings that maed ou happi... But... But you seemed so happy without me... You didn't even make someone who looked like me, but you made everyone else...... I thought you forgot all about me......"

"How could I ever forget you? I love you......"

"You... You loved me the whole time.....?"

"Yes....." She went totally silent. I saw tears well up in her eyes and she hugged me tightly. She cried onto me.

"I-I didn't know......" she said, "I've loved you since you saved me......" I hugged her back. She continued crying against me.

"Tenshi?"

"W-What?"

"I want to marry you....." She looked up at me.

"R-Really?" I nodded in reply. I pulled a ring out of my nightstand. It was gold with a deep blue diamond on it. She smiled and took it from me, putting it on her finger. I wiped her tears.

"I do too, Shiro......" I hugged her tightly again. We remained in each other's embrace even after we fell asleep.