Innocence

I got home from taking Ben and Sally to the Asylum. Tenshi was rolling around in a patch of dirt for whatever reason. Her hair was getting all messy and sticking up. Yume just watched her with a concerned baby's face, he looked over at me with the same face, then crawled into the house, he looked like he was done. I held back my laughter. Tenshi sat up and looked at me, giggling. "Hewwo, Onee!" she said. She clung to my leg and started purring. I picked her up and put her on my shoulders. I could feel hair on her legs, itchy hair. I put her down and her lip quivered. "W-Wot es et, Onee?" I immediately felt bad.

I said, "We need to take a bath, sweetheart..." Her smile returned and I put her on my shoulders again. She giggled as I took her inside. I turned on the water to our bathtub and undressed us. She was covered head to toe in dirt. She giggled again as she climbed in. I soon joined her, turning off the water due to the bath being full. She snuggled up against me and started purring. I took a sponge and rubbed it on her body, cleaning her. I kissed her cheek and lifted her leg. "Tenshi... I need to shave your legs..."

"Bt whai?"

"They're all itchy..."

"O okai..." She lifted her leg more, I got a razor and shaved her legs. She mewled the whole time, the matal grazing against her skin. A few small dots of blood appeared. I worked my way up to her privates, shaving her pubic hair. She squeaked as I continued, I shaved under her arms as well. I turned her over, lifting her tails. I shaved any hair that was on her butt, and she kept mewling. I dried her off, taking her out of the tub and putting baby powder on her legs. She was whining a little, but then we cuddled and she felt better. She laid down across my belly and started purring. She kissed me goodnight. We fell asleep next to Yume.