The Mask

I woke up to Tenshi's tails brushing against my face. I felt her legs around my neck. I looked to see that she was looking at "it". She giggled and said, "Ou maed mi feel su happi yestewdai, ou get a tiss." She kissed it and I blushed darkly. She continued kissing it. I kissed her lady parts and she squeaked. "O-O, hai Onee." I smiled and kept kissing.

"Hello, Tenshi...", I said. Tenshi continued to giggle. After a while, I sat up with her and looked deep into her eyes. They were still full of innocence. I hugged her, and she hugged back. I stood up with her and got dressed. As I was dressing, she took off my cap and put it on her head, giggling softly. She jumped out of my arms and scampered off. I smiled and went after her. I could hear her giggling from under the stairs. I peeked over the ledge to see her there, chewing on the tip of my cap with her cute little fangs. I smiled and poked her nose. She poked mine back. "Boop!", she said, still giggling. She crawled out from under the stairs, purring. She rolled onto her back and looked at me. I came down and started rubbing her belly. She purred loudly, rolling more. I clung to her and rolled with her, laughing. "O-Onee?"

"What is it?"

"T-Tan I hav a pwetty dwess?". I smiled, picking her up and going out to the laundry pool. I dipped my finger into the water and started twirling it around. The water rose up and formed into a light-blue, transparent dress. Tenshi's eyes lit up. "SU PWETTYYYYY." I smiled as I put it on her. She giggled and hugged me tightly. "Tank ou!"

I smiled and said, "You're welcome..." We went inside to eat, Tenshi made pastries. I must have passed out from how good it was, because when I woke up, she was cuddling me. I cuddled back. "Tenshi, I have to go to Hyrule today, do you want to come?"

She smiled and giggled. "YEA!", she replied. I smiled and stood up, putting her on my back. She clung to me. We made our way through Clocktown and into the Clocktower. Tenshi stared around in awe. I opened the door leading to the bottom of the tree. She looked up into it.

"You're still afraid of heights, aren't you?", I asked.

"Mhm...", she replied, clinging to me harder.

"Then shut your eyes......" She did so, and I held onto her as hard as possible. I started flying upwards, faster and faster. I held her the whole time. We reached the top of the tree, and I landed. Tenshi hopped off of me and looked around at the treetops. She scampered around for a little bit, purring as she rolled around in the soft grass. I smiled as I watched her. I looked around too, and had a terrible realization. It's been ages since I last came, and I couldn't remember the way out, but I had an idea of who did... "Tenshi...", I said. She turned to me, smiling.

"Wot es et, Onee?", she replied.

"I need to go for a little bit, but someone will be here while I'm gone, ok?"

She sniffled. "O-Otay......" I smiled a little at her and put my hands to my face. a bright flash occurs that temporarily blinds Tenshi. Once her vision was cleared, she looked at the ground to see a mask laying there. It looked exactly like me. A small hand picked up the mask. Tenshi looked up to see a young boy with golden hair, blue eyes, and green clothes standing there. She noticed one other thing: the boy looked almost exactly like me. He put the mask into his satchel and looked at Tenshi. He tilted his head at her and smiled a little, waving. "H-Hi..." She sniffled. His smile disappeared into a face of concern. "W-What's your name?", she asked.

The boy hesitated, then said, "Link."

"A-Are you here to h-help me leave the f-forest?". Link nodded, smiling. He helped Tenshi stand up and follow him. She looked at him as he led her to Hyrule Field. He took out a pretty blue ocarina and began playing a song. A small horse galloped up to them. Link helped Tenshi get on. He led the horse with Tenshi on it towards Castle Town. She hopped off the horse and they went inside together and Link immediately started for the odd looking shop in the corner. Tenshi reluctantly went with him. When they got inside, the place was in shambles and there were masks all over the floor.

Link grabbed a map and went outside again. Tenshi followed him into Hyrule Field and pawed at his pouch. He looked confused. Eventually, she reached into the satchel, pulling my mask out. Tears filled Link's eyes as he fell back on his rear. He looked at the mask and cried. Tenshi had no idea what was going on. "D-Daddy.......", Link said. Tenshi felt so bad for him. She started crying too snd put my mask on Link's face, bringing me back. I was in tears. "Link........", I said...