My Last Day

[Kaneki P.O.V]

I went home and I was exhausted I walked through the door and saw my sister Touka studying. She's already a senior I look up to her so much I know she will get into the best collage ever. "How was the trip?" "Exhausting" after giving my sister a shirt I bought for her I had gone up to my room. My phone bussed right before I fell asleep, it was from Hide "Goodnight bud I had fun!" I texted him back "I had fun too!" My eyes were heavy and I drifted into sleep. I woke up with something in my mouth. I blinked a couple of times it was a rag or something I tried to move my hands but they were restrained. The surface was cold; I think I'm in a car. "Hey I think he's waking up" the voice was deep "shut up don't speak English in front of it." They referred to me as an object. What was going on? I tried to move my body but my legs were tied together as my hands.

I struggled as I tried to set myself up against a wall or something. Once I was set up properly I noticed I couldn't see it was a blindfold. It didn't take me long to figure out I was now a part of the missing boys; or in other words I'm being kidnapped. We had to be off the road because it was so bumpy. Someone else is here "hello?" the voice answered "who's there" "my name is Kaneki Ken" "I'm Eren Jaeger" where do I know that name "You're Armin's brother!" "You know Armin?" "Yeah he I was with him on the trip" "so was I" someone was listening so I stopped talking "Done talking ladies?" Eren simply said "fuck you" "okay, let's have fun with your friend too" a man grabbed me and slammed me on the floor face first. The blind fold was ripped off and my eye patch was still on. My eye patch is on my left side and that's the side that met with the floor. I saw Eren looking back at me in the same position I was.

The man had ripped my pants down; a different man did the same to Eren. I tried to take deep breaths I'm terrified at the moment. He entered me without a care the pain was unbearable I cried and yelled but nothing helped ease the pain. Do they do this to everyone? I cried and I hate crying especially through my left eye it made me feel weird. It felt like forever. My eyes were squeezed shut as the tears found their way out of my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw Eren. His face was full of sorry but there was no expression he was just staring off into the distance while the man was having his way. When it was over they left us there bouncing around with the bumps on the ground. I wanted to die, I was kidnapped, raped and I wanted to turn to death.

The blind folds were put back on the same time our pants were pulled back up. We stopped and I was still crying I couldn't find a reason to stop. They got us to our feet and walked us into a building and took the blind folds off but' it was pitch black. They had damp flashlights to guide us they threw Eren and I in the same room. It was too dark to tell where anything was. They placed me on the bed then cut off the ties they had around my legs and arms, I'm guessing they did the same for Eren. It was like this for a while pitch black in silence I don't know what time it is or where I am or how I got here. I'm completely defenseless. I don't know if I'm strong enough to live though this or not.

I was asleep when the lights came on. They were so bright I was in the dark for so long my vision was blurred. Eren was already up when I turned around "Hey, you ok?" no what the hell do you think I didn't answer him he wasn't even looking at me. he was staring at the wall as he talked "we have to find a way to get out of here." It was set up just like a prison "we probably will never get out of here" I said, he sighed "You're right, it's just I was with Levi and I don't know what happened to him I remember him putting up a fight when those guys came in I was crying when they put the rag over my face, I tried not to breath in but I was trying to get away the same time and I remember Levi calling my name as he held my hand. I was the first to let go all because I couldn't hold my breath for a little while longer"

"I'm sorry to hear that." "When I was taken I remember texting my best friend then going to sleep and waking up in that van." "We need to get out of here Kaneki, I need to see Levi again and I'm sure you want to see your friends and family again so-"he looked at me and stopped talking. I realized he was looking behind me. He walked towards the bars leading to the next room "M-Marco?" "Eren? Oh god no not you Eren not you too" he whispered again "they didn't get you the first time during the shooting I thought I would never see you again"